At the beginning of next year, Samsung plans to launch a new series for its smartphones, the M series, which will be the economic phones and will replace the famous J series. This series is expected to start with the amazing Samsung Galaxy M10 & M20.
In the Galaxy M series, Samsung wants to re-review its pricing and add distinctive features to the economic phones that make it a major sales. The phones that will be released in this series are the Samsung Galaxy M20 phone.
Samsung hopes that Galaxy M20phone can compete with the phones of Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo and other Chinese companies that have dominated the economic phone markets. We will brief you below, about all the updates we have for Galaxy M20.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M20
– The Samsung Galaxy M20 may come with a reinforced glass structure in the rear, giving it a bright appearance and high durability to withstand shocks.
– The side edges are metal to protect your phone from shocks.
– It also comes with a glass structure of course in the front, A small upper-front camera in the V-shaped mid-shape, similar to the Oppo F9, which came with the same design.
– The phone may come in dimensions of 156.4 × 74.5 × 8.8 mm, has not been announced weight yet.
– The screen will come with a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution, 409-pixel resolution, with a front end acquisition of approximately 83.44% and a length to 19.5 aspect ratio: 9, it supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– The camera comes with a rear camera with dual lenses, the first one comes with 13 megapixels, the second comes with 5 megapixels, and it supports a sensor to capture the depth of the image, which will be able to shoot shots at 4128 × 3096 megapixels, Automatic lens focus control, and powerful OIS sensor for image stabilization.
Features of Back Camera:
– Back Camera comes with the features of autofocus in the image, in addition to a dual LED flash for night photography, with support for HDR and panorama and face recognition and geographical identification of images.
– The front camera comes with a single-lens 8-megapixel camera, aperture f / 2.0 lens, a medium-wide lens, and can record videos in 1080p (HD), and 30 frames per second, and supports HDR.
Performance & Operating System:
– The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a leading processor from the eight-core Samsung Exynos 7 Octa (10 nm). It comes with a 2.2-GHz Cortex A73, the latest 1.6-GHz Cortex A53, and a Qualcomm graphics processor with the Mali-G71 MP2.
Memory & Storage Space:
– The phone comes with 3 gigabytes (RAM) of random access memory with 32GB internal storage.
– The phone supports external storage card reader up to a maximum of 512 GB, but unfortunately uses the same port as the second SIM card.
– The Samsung Galaxy M20 may operate with the Android operating system version 9.0 (Pie), with the Lenovo ZUI10 user interface.
– Fingerprint sensor (installed at the back), with accelerometer sensors, rotation, proximity, and compass.
– The phone comes with a non-removable lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 5000 mA, it supports fast charging, and does not support the wireless charging feature, unfortunately, unfortunately.
– The price of Samsung Galaxy M20 in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 34,999.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, prices fluctuate up and down according to market movement, and the operating systems, which are listed as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.