Samsung has recently announced the new Samsung Galaxy A6s, the new midrange phone that is expected to come to the market. Galaxy A6s is a stylish phone with a high-quality screen and a large memory, with an average but strong processor from Qualcomm.
The Samsung Galaxy A6s came with Android OS 8.1 (Oreo). Phone had a 5.99 inches TFT display with 1080 x 2160 resolution. A TFT- LCD display is a variant of a LCD. It comes with a Li-Po 3300 mAh, non-removable battery. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage. So, Today we review the specifications announced by the company.
– The Samsung Galaxy A6s came with a glass structure at the front end and the company did not announce rear-end materials, but mostly would be either metal or plastic.
– Dimensions: The phone features dimensions of 156.1 × 76.4 × 8.4 mm, and weight has not been announced yet.
– The screen comes with a 6.0 “Super AMOLED screen, 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution and 402 pixels per inch, with a length to 18: 9 aspect ratio. Unfortunately, no external layer is resistant to scratch or break.
– Back Camera: The Samsung Galaxy A6s comes with a rear camera with dual lenses, the first of which comes with 12 megapixels, with the auto focus feature, the second comes with 2 megapixels, the lens that is responsible for capturing the depth of the image and activating the isolation feature to take portraits , As well as LED flash, and it supports panorama, HDR and geo-tagging.
– Video Recording: The rear camera can record video at 2160 pixels (4K), 30 frames per second, 1080p (high resolution), 30 frames per second, and unfortunately does not support slow video recording.
– Front Camera: For the front camera is a single-lens 12 megapixel camera, has not been announced for its lens after, and most of the time can record videos in 1080p (HD), and 30 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System:
– The Samsung Galaxy A6s comes with a Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 processor (14nm) and is divided into two auxiliary processors, the first of which comes in a quad-core 2.2 GHz Kryo 260, and the second quad-core also at a frequency of 1.8 GHz Kryo 260, It comes with an Adreno 512 graphics processor.
– Memory Space: The phone comes with random access memory of 6 GB (RAM), with internal storage size of 64 and 128 GB. The phone also supports the external Micro storage card reader up to a maximum of 512 GB on the same port of the second connection.
– Operating System: The phone operates Android OS 8.0 (Oreo), in addition to the traditional Samsung user interface.
– The phone comes with a non-removable lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 3300 mA, but unfortunately does not support fast charging and wireless charging feature.
– The price of the Samsung Galaxy A6s in the Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 41,000.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, prices fluctuate up and down according to market movement, and the operating systems, which are listed as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smart phone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.