Oppo is still strong in the market for economic phones along with the rest of the Chinese companies that currently dominate this market, especially Xiaomi, which is involved in this market with some phones, including the phones Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Xiaomi Redmi 6A, and other phones, Oppo has recently announced one of the new phones from the economic phone category, the Oppo A3s, which was announced a few months ago and this phone comes with a fairly good specification for its low price, especially the phone screen that comes with the new dimensions and size 6.2 Inch so it is a good choice for those who love watching movies And YouTube clips on the smartphone at the same time without paying large sums of money and we will review with you the specifications of the phone Oppo A3s during this article.
The OPPO A3s is one of the most affordable handsets currently available in Pakistan that offers a notch display design. As this design trend is a rage right now, if you want to hop on to the bandwagon, this might be the most pocket-friendly option for you. The handset is available in dark purple and red color variants.
Oppo A3s carries a large 6.2-inch screen size with a 19:9 aspect ratio which is a good indicator that it values users’ viewing experience. The front panel is quite nice as it only has minimal bezels on the top and the sides.
The notch is located at the top that houses the 8MP front camera, call speaker, and sensors. One thing that we didn’t like is it doesn’t have any LED notification light which is very useful when charging or just simply getting notifications.
– The Oppo A3s come with dimensions of 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm and a weight of 168 grams.
– The phone supports two ports for installing two Nano-sized connections and supports 4G connectivity.
– The phone supports a port to install the external memory chip up to 256 GB.
– The phone supports the USB port.
– The phone has only one option in colors: red and dark blue.
– The phone supports the 3.5 mm conventional speaker port.
-The phone supports the FM radio.
– Bluetooth phone supports version 4.2.
– The phone does not support a fingerprint sensor, but it supports opening the phone through facial recognition technology.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.2 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9 This ratio is the second generation of new screen dimensions.
– The screen occupies 81.2% of the front area of the phone.
– Screen pixel density: 271 pixels per inch.
– Screen features: Supports multi-touch.
– Screen protection: There is no protective layer on the screen of Corning glass Gorilla.
– Back Camera (Rear): The main camera comes with a double lens, the first 13 megapixels, the f / 2.2 lens slot, the second with 2-megapixel resolution, the f / 2.4 lens slot, and the monochrome LED flash.
– Rear camera features panorama as well as HDR feature.
– Video recording: The phone can record 1080p video clips at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): The phone comes with an 8-megapixel front camera and an f / 2.2 lens.
Performance and Operating System
– Chip Type: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450.
– Number of processor Core: eight core.
– Processor frequency: 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 506.
– Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 16/32 GB.
– Random access memory: 2/3 GB (RAM).
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oryo).
– User Interface: Color OS 5.1.
– Battery Capacity: The Oppo A3s comes with a 4230 mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery.
– Fast charging: The battery does not support fast charging technology.
– Wireless charging: The battery does not support wireless charging.
– The price of the Oppo A3s phone in the Pakistani market is about PKR Rs 21,999.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.