Vivo Y95 is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded. The device comes with the AI camera features that were first seen in the V11 series, an updated AI Game Mode, Jovi AI, and Google Lens. Vivo Y95 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
– Phone weight: The Vivo Y95 came with a weight of 163.5 grams.
– Phone dimensions: 155.1 × 75.1 × 8.3 mm.
– Screen measurement: 6.22 inches.
– Screen protection degree: No protection layer of Corning glass Gorilla.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– Your phone supports the addition of a 256 GB external storage card.
– The phone supports the micro USB port.
– The fingerprint sensor is located in the middle of the backlight.
– The traditional 3.5mm headset port has not been replaced.
-Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
-Size: 6.22 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 270 pixels per inch.
– Front Screen Acquisition: 82.9%
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Protection layer: The Company has not announced the existence of a layer of protection on the screen.
– Basic Camera (background): the first 13-megapixel lens with f / 2.2 lens slot, second with 2-megapixel resolution, f / 2.4 lens fuse, autofocus, LED flash helps with night photography.
-Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Video capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary Camera (front): A mono lens 20 megapixels, without information on the size of the aperture, and can shoot videos in 1080p quality at 30 frames per second, which supports the HDR.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oreo)
-Package type: Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439.
– Processor speed: eight-core frequency (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53).
– Graphics processor: Adreno 505.
– Sensors: fingerprint (installed at the back), acceleration, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 64 GB.
– Random Access Memory: 4 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
-User Interface: Funtouch OS 4.5.
– Battery: The Vivo Y95 comes with a 4030 mA lithium polymer battery.
– Fast Charging: The phone does not support fast charging technology.
– Wireless Charging: The Company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
The price of the Vivo Y95 phone in Pakistani Markets is about PKR Rs.34,999.
– A very powerful battery that can withstand more than one day with you.
– Large internal memory size of 64 GB, and can be increased through external storage card up to 256 GB.
– Large random memory capacity of 4 GB (RAM).
– Large screen with new dimensions enables you to watch the video well.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.