Xiaomi Redmi 7 phone has appeared a few days ago in a picture and from pictures, it seems that it will be the Xiaomi Redmi 7 phone, but there are some sites that say that the phone is Xiaomi Redmi 7 Pro.
Generally, Redmi phones will not be very different in their design but in addition to specifications, In this article, we will review the specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 7 Pro that have been leaked so far.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Pro phone will come with a beautiful design and a full-screen will and the camera will be placed on the front inside what resembles a drop of water at the top of the screen called the water drop notch, which is also used in Oppo and other Xiaomi or Huawei phones.
– Phone Weight: The phone is expected to come with a weight of 150 grams, which is heavier than the Xiaomi Redmi 6 phone but is still very light.
– The phone is expected to come from the LCD screen Capacitive support touch and multi-touch measuring 5.84 inches.
– The screen is expected to come with Full HD + Pixel resolution, with the new 19: 9 generation second-generation screen.
– No protection layer has been declared on the existing screen and no information has been leaked.
– The phone is not expected to support dust and water protection.
– The phone is expected to support the Xiaomi Redmi 7 multi-touch and this feature is very powerful for game lovers.
– Front Camera: The phone is expected to come with a single 8-megapixel front camera, no information on the size of the aperture.
– Rear Camera: The phone is expected to come with a double-lens back camera, as is usually the company in all of their phones now even in the category of economic phones have seen the same thing in the phone Xiaomi Redmi 6.
– The camera will have characteristics such as predictive phase adjustment of the lens, geographical numbering, lens focus adjustment, face and smile tracking, HDR and LED flash.
– We do not know how good the video footage is with the back camera.
Performance & Operating System
– The phone is expected to operate on the pre-last operating system of Android version 8.1 (Oryo).
– The phone is expected to come with an eight-core processor at 2.3 GHz.
– The graphics processor used with the phone is not advertised.
– The processors are expected to work with 3, 4 and 6 GB RAM and 32GB, 64GB and 128GB internal storage. This may be the first time that we have seen an inexpensive phone with 128GB internal space.
– Battery Capacity: The phone is expected to come with a non-removable lithium-polymer battery as is usually the company, but we do not yet know the capacity of this battery.
– Fast charging: The battery is not expected to support the fast charging feature.
– Wireless Charging: The battery will not support wireless charging.
– The price of Xiaomi Redmi 7 Pro phone is around PKR Rs 27,999.
*The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems