Samsung plans to release a new series called the Galaxy M series, which will be the economic phones and will replace the famous J series.
In the Galaxy M series, Samsung wants to re-review its pricing and add distinctive features to the economic phones that make it a major sales. The phones that will be released in this series are the Samsung Galaxy M10 phone.
Samsung hopes that Galaxy M10 phone can compete with the phones of Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo and other Chinese companies that have dominated the economic phone markets. We will brief you below, about all the updates we have for Galaxy M10.
– The phone is expected to come with a touch screen and multi-touch IPS 5.6-inch LCD.
– The screen is expected to come in at 720 x 1500 pixels, with 9: 18 dimensions, and a resolution of 297 pixels per inch.
– The phone is not expected to support the protection layer of corning glass Gorilla.
– The phone is not expected to support dust and water protection.
– The Samsung Galaxy M10 is expected to support multi-touch and is a very powerful feature for gamers.
– There is no information about phone support for Always-on display.
– Expected front camera specifications: The phone is expected to come with a 5 megapixel front camera, is not expected to be a camera with good specifications, and do not know so far the size of the lens.
– Expected rear camera specifications: The phone is expected to come with a 13 megapixel monochrome camera, without information about the size of the aperture.
– The camera will have features such as predictive phase adjustment of the lens focus, digital zoom, geographical numbering, lens focus adjustment, face and smile tracking, panorama and HDR photography, and monochrome LED flash.
– The camera is expected to support capturing images of up to 4128 x 3096 pixels.
– No information about the camera’s ability to shoot videos.
Performance and Operating System:
– The phone is expected to operate on the pre-last operating system of Android version 8.1 (Oreo).
– The eight-core Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 eight-core processor is expected to come with a 1.6 GHz Cortex A53.
– The phone is expected to support a Mali-T830 graphics processor.
– The processors are expected to work with 3 gigabytes (RAM) and 16GB of internal storage.
– Your phone is expected to support the addition of an external storage card of up to 256 GB.
– Expected battery capacity: The phone is expected to come with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 3000mA.
– Fast charging: The battery is not expected to support the fast charging feature.
– Wireless Charging: The battery will not support wireless charging.
– There is no information yet about the price of the Samsung Galaxy M10 but we expect it’s cost around PKR Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000.
– When the Samsung Galaxy M10 reaches the Pakistani Markets, you can find it on our website website.