As the end of the 2018 race approaches, all companies are trying to announce the finished phones. There is competition from a company in all markets today, whether in the leading, medium or economic markets, and Nokia is trying to compete with other competing smartphone companies in the medium market With the Nokia 8.1 phone announced in Dubai.
Nokia 8.1 comes with the Snapdragon 710 processor and its the best processor in the middle class and is the processor of the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE phone, so expect the phone to compete with the phones of this category such as Xiaomi Mi A2 and Huawei Mate 20 lite. In this article, we will review briefly you about the descriptions of Nokia 8.1.
– Phone weight: The phone weight approx. 180 grams.
– Phone dimensions: 154.8 x 75.8 x 8 mm.
– Screen measurement: 6.18 inches.
– Screen Dimensions: The phone comes with a new generation of screen dimensions of 19: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– The phone supports an external memory slot with an area of up to 400GB and uses the second slot port.
– The phone supports the USB port of type C 1.0.
– The phone has removed the traditional headset known as a 3.5 mm port.
– Sensors: fingerprint (found in backlight), acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– Screen measurement: 6.18 inches
– Display Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 408 pixels per inch
– Screen Dimensions: The phone comes with a 19: 9 aspect ratio, the new dimensions of the screen.
– Protection: No phone protection layer has been declared.
– Basic camera (Back-Camera): 12-megapixel first lens with f / 1.8 lens + 13-megapixel dual camera, auto-focus detection, dual LED flash.
– Rear camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face recognition, panorama, HDR.
– Video capture: 2160 pixels at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 60 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): 20 megapixels with f / 2.0 lens slot.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating System: Android version 9.0 (Oreo) within the Android One initiative.
– Chip Type: Snapdragon 710.
– Processor Cores: OCta-Core (eight cores).
– Processor frequency: (2 x2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver).
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 616.
– Internal memory: 64 GB
– RAM: 4 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: An external storage card can be added up to 400 GB.
– Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 3500 mA lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports 2A / 9V fast charging technology
– Wireless Charging: The company did not announce the phone support for the fast charging technology.
– The price of the Nokia 8.1 phone in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 38,999.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.