The same was repeated with Xiaomi, which announced the Poco brand, which released its first phone, the Pocophone F1. Finally, this strategy of sub-branding came to Oppo, which owns a trademark called Realme, Independent series come with powerful processors from Qualcomm.
RealMe announced a new phone named as “RealMe 2 Pro”. The company announced that Realme 2 Pro will reach the Pakistani Market soon and will brief you about the specifications of RealMe 2 Pro.
- Phone weight: The Realme 2 Pro came with a weight of 174 grams.
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 8.5 mm.
- Screen measurement: 6.3 inches.
- Screen Protection: The screen of the phone is protected by a Corning Gorilla glass seal of the third version.
- Screen aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.
- The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
- Your phone supports the addition of a 256 GB external storage card. It comes with a port independent of the SIM card slot so you can operate the two SIM cards and add an external storage card as well.
- The phone supports the microUSB port.
- The fingerprint sensor is located in the middle of the back of the phone.
- The traditional 3.5mm headset port has not been replaced.
- Radio: Your phone does not support radio playback.
- Color available: Black, Azure, Dark Blue.
- The phone enables unlocking by Face Unlock.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.3 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 2340 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 409 pixels per inch.
– Screen dimensions: 19.5: 9.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Protection layer: The phone supports the protection layer of Corning Gorilla bottle from the third version.
The screen of the phone came with the new Notch technology known as Water Drop technology, which is a drop of water as it is located in the upper interface in the shape of a drop of water, which is very small with the front camera and the proximity sensor, which is very similar to the counterpart in the phone Oppo F9, Notch users because of its small size and because it does not block the content displayed, the screen is generally very good It comes in large size in addition to the second generation of new dimensions, making it more video clips and movies than before, and has a layer of protection against cracking and scratching of glass Corning Gorilla from the third version.
– Basic camera (rear): Dual first 16-megapixel lens, f / 1.7 lens slot, second with 2-megapixel resolution, autofocus, monochrome LED flash helps with night photography.
– Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Photography: The phone can shoot 2160-pixel video at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): 16-megapixel monochrome and f / 2.0 lens, capable of shooting 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
The Realme 2 Pro comes with a rear camera with a 16-megapixel first lens and a lens slot that is probably the widest in the average 1.7-inch phone, making it capable of collecting a large amount of light when taking pictures. The details are clearer, 2-megapixel resolution. The function of this lens is to isolate the background and capture portraits.
The Selfy camera is as distinctive as the 16-megapixel Oppo, and the 2.0 lens slot, which features artificial intelligence and HDR.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating System: Android version 8.1 (Oreo)
– Processor: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660.
– Processor Speed: 8 kHz (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260).
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 512.
– Sensors: Fingerprint (found in backlight), acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 64 and 128 GB.
– Random Access Memory: 4, 6 and 8 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
– User Interface: Color OS 5.2.
The phone comes with one of the best middle-class processors, the Snapdragon 660, which was used with the Xiaomi Mi A2 phone. This has made many people criticize Oppo for not cooperating with Qualcomm, which is very popular in the Egyptian market and the Arab markets. The company will focus on performing well with this brand, and the processor will help memory random 4 GB and 6 GB (RAM) and these versions are expected to arrive in Egypt, unlike the version that comes with 8 GB (RAM) because it will be limited spread, as The phone provides two spaces, the first storage is 64 GB and the second The size of 128 GB.
– Battery: The Realme 2 Pro comes with a 3500 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Express Charging: The company has not announced battery support for fast charging technology
– Wireless Charging: The phone does not support wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Realme 2 Pro phone in Pakistani Markets is expected to be around PKR Rs. 26,000.
* The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.