Oppo is one of the leading Chinese smartphone manufacturer, who’s known for there posh design and brilliant camera quality. Oppo has officially announced for the first time its first medium-tier phone that supports the built-in fingerprint sensor, named it as Oppo K1 phone.
OPPO already has tons of products in every category, where does the new K-series fit in? Well, it looks like it’s a step above the F-series, because it has a lot of similarities.
Oppo K1 phone seems to be a take on the Oppo F9, because it shares a number of features. There’s a waterdrop notch, 25MP super selfie camera, and that distinctive dual-camera housing. But you won’t find a rear fingerprint scanner here, as the company has opted for an in-display solution.
OPPO K1 sports a 6.4-inch water-drop screen with a 91% screen to body ratio. The technology of the water drop screen greatly maximizes the screen ratio. The earpiece is hidden on placed at the edge of the screen, and the light sensor and distance sensor is hidden under the screen.
– The phone is expected to come in a modern design with a very small V-shaped incision just like the one that came with the Oppo F9.
– The backend of the phone may come with two integrated colors in an attractive and upscale shape.
– The phone may come with a built-in fingerprint sensor.
– Screen Type: The Oppo K1 may come with a Super AMOLED touch screen supporting up to 16 million colors.
– Expected screen size: 6.4 inches.
– Expected screen resolution: 2340 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19.5: 9 is the new ratio for the second generation of screen dimensions currently.
– Expected pixel density: 403 pixels per inch.
– Screen features: Multi-touch.
– Protection layer: The phone will most likely not support a scratch resistant protection layer.
– Back Camera (rear): The camera may come with double lenses with 12 megapixels for the first lens with a f / 1.7 lens slot. The second lens comes with 2 megapixels. We do not yet know what the possibilities are. .
– Features: geo-tagging, touch focus, face recognition, smiley, panorama, HDR or so-called dynamic imaging.
– Video capture: Comes with multiple options of 2160 pixels, 30 frames per second, 1080 pixels and 30 frames per second.
– Secondary Camera (front): The phone comes with a 25 megapixel monochrome front camera, supports HDR, and records video quality 1080p, and speed of 30 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System
– Processor chips: The Oppo K1 is expected to be a great processor for the Qualcomm class by releasing the Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 with 14 nm technology.
– Number of nuclei of the processor: eight nuclei.
– Processor frequency: 4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260.
– Expected graphics processor: Adreno 512 from Qualcomm.
– Internal memory: 64 GB.
– Random access memory: 4 or 6 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: The phone may not support external memory.
– Operating system expected to come with the phone: Android version 8.1 (Oreo).
– User Interface: Color OS 5.2.
– Sensors: The phone is expected to support the fingerprint sensor built-in screen, with some other sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass.
– Expected Battery Capacity: The Oppo K1 is expected to come with a 3500 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast charging feature: Unfortunately, your phone may not support fast charging.
– Wireless Charging: Your phone may not support wireless charging technologies.
Price and launch date
– The price of Oppo K1 in Pakistani markets is PKR Rs.42,999.
– Launch date: Coming Soon