China’s Huawei Honor announced its new smartphone Magic 2 slider phone with a full-screen display and lots of exciting technical features. The second generation Magic is now official, and it’s an impressive looking device with minimal screen bezels thanks to a slide-up front camera mechanism.
Its features are much the same as Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro flagship, including the top-of-the-line Kirin 980 SoC, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and crazy-fast 40W charging for the 3,400mAh battery. The FHD+ OLED display is 6.4 inches diagonally with a 19:9 ratio and the three rear cameras consist of a 16MP RGB sensor, 24MP monochrome, and 16MP ultra wide angle. Below you will learn about the technical specifications of the phone, follow us.
– Phone weight: The Honor Magic 2 was 206 grams.
– Dimensions: 157.3 x 75.1 x 8.3 mm.
– The phone comes with a glass structure in the front and back front with edges, corners and edges of aluminum.
– Screen measure: 6.39 inches.
– Screen Protection: The screen does not come with an external protection layer to protect against scratching.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– The phone supports the addition of an external storage card using the second SIM card port.
– The phone supports the type C USB port 3.1.
– The fingerprint sensor is located in the front end and is integrated into the screen.
– The traditional 3.5mm headset port has been removed.
– Color options: The phone comes in blue and purple colors.
– Type: AMOLED Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.39 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 2340 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 403 pixels per inch.
– Screen dimensions: 19.5: 9.
– Screen features: The screen supports multi-touch, and supports the color gradient DCI-P3 100%
– Protection layer: Corning glass Gorilla version VI.
Performance and Operating System
– Operating System: Honor Magic 2 came with the Android operating system version 9.0 (Pie)
– Chip Type: HiSilicon Kirin 980.
– Processor speed: eight-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55).
– Graphics Processor: Mali-G76 MP10.
– Sensors: Fingerprint (under screen), Face recognition sensor, Acceleration, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.
– Internal m=Memory: 128 and 256 GB.
– Memory: 6 and 8 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: You can add a micro storage card size Micro 256 GB.
– Back Camera (Rear): 16 megapixel 16-megapixel lens, f / 1.8 pixel camera, 16 megapixel camera, f / 2.2 lens slot and 24-megapixel camera with f / 1.8 lens slot with LED flash for night photography.
– Camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Video capture: 4K pixels at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 30 frames per second, 720p at 480 frames per second.
– The secondary camera (front): the first lens, 16 megapixels, f / 2.0 lens, 2 megapixel camera with f / 2.4 lens slot, 3 megapixel camera, f / 2.4 lens slot, 30 frames per second.
– Battery Capacity: The Honor Magic 2 comes with a 3500 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports fast charging technology with 4A / 10V 40W.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone battery for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Honor Magic 2 version of the 6 GB (RAM) and 128 GB in the global markets is about 545 USD.
– The price of the Honor Magic Magic 2 version 8 GB (Ram) and 256 GB in the world markets about 700 USD.
– The price of the Honor Magic Magic 2 in Pakistani markets are Rs. 81,000.