Each time a new smartphone joins the competition currently raging in Pakistan between the middle class phones the competition becomes more and more tougher. Recently we saw the arrival of the Huawei Y9 2019 phone to the Pakistani market. Today we are with a new phone in the middle class phones Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. In this article we will identify Prices and specifications.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro brings few improvements over its predecessor Redmi Note 5 Pro. Its price of PKR Rs 29,999, it already loses out to some of the smartphones that are currently on sale in Pakistan. If you are planning to purchase this device, here is everything you need to know about it.
– Phone weight: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro came in 182 grams.
– Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm.
– Screen measurement: 6.26 inches.
– Screen Protection Degree: The screen came with a protection layer of corning glass Gorilla with a release not announced.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– Your phone supports the addition of a 256 GB external storage card.
– The phone supports the microUSB port.
– The fingerprint sensor is located in the middle of the backlight.
– The traditional 3.5mm headset port has not been replaced.
-Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
-Size: 6.26 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 403 pixels per inch.
– Front Screen Acquisition: 81.1%
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Protective layer: The company announced that there is a layer of protection on the screen of Corning Gorilla glass, but did not disclose the version number.
– Basic camera (rear): Dual first lens with 12 megapixels, f / 1.9 lens slot, second with 5 megapixel resolution, f / 2.0 lens opener, autofocus, dual LED flash helps with night photography.
-Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Video capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): the first double lens with 20 megapixels, f / 2.0 lens slot, second with 2 megapixel resolution, and can shoot 1080p video clips at 30 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oreo)
-Processor: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636.
– Processor speed: eight-core 1.8 GHz.
– Graphics processor: Adreno 509.
– Sensors: fingerprint (located at the back of the phone), acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 64 and 32 GB.
– random access memory: 3, 4 and 6 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
-User Interface: MIUI 9.
– Battery: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 4000 mmA lithium polymer battery.
– Fast Charging: The company did not announce the phone support for fast charging technology.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– Price of the phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro The 32 GB version is PKR Rs 29,999.
* The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems