The perfect budget phone continues to elude us, if such a thing truly exists, but the Nokia 6.1 comes very close with its emphasis on simplicity and getting the fundamentals right, HMD Nokia did some magnificent job by optimizing the software to run on an underpowered hardware during its Windows Phone days, which is why budget Lumia phones weren’t laggy. That system doesn’t work on Android though, and to its credit, HMD fixed a lot of the performance issues with the 2018 refresh of the Nokia 6, the Nokia 6.1 2018. The Nokia 6.1 2018 retained a similar design aesthetic but offered much more powerful hardware in the form of a Snapdragon 630.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 5.8 inches.
– Display Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 432 pixels per inch.
– Multi-touch: supports.
– Protection layer: Corning glass Gorilla version III.
– Basic Camera (rear): 16-megapixel first lens, f / 2.0 lens slot, 5-megapixel camera, f / 2.4 lens opener, autofocus, dual LED flash for night photography.
– Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Video capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary Camera (front): 16 megapixel mono lens, f / 2.0 lens slot.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating System: Android version 8.1 (Oreo) Android One.
– Chip Type: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636.
– Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz Kryo 260.
– Sensors: fingerprint (found in backlight), acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 509.
– Internal memory: 64 GB.
– Random access memory: 4 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: An external storage card of up to 400 GB can be added.
– User Interface: Android Oreo.
– Battery Capacity: The Nokia 6.1 Plus phone comes with a 3060 mA lithium-polymer non-removable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports the fast charging technology of the third version.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
The price of the Nokia 6.1 Plus phone in the Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 28,999.
– Powerful processor is one of the best processors that have been used in middle-class phones and is available in Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
– Using a raw Android operating system under the Android One umbrella that makes the phone perform smoothly in opening applications and using the phone in general.
–Selfie camera is good and can take pictures of satisfactory quality due to its good accuracy as well as the existing aperture that helps to show details in the images taken.
– The battery supports the fast charging feature of the third version.
– The notch can be hidden from the settings.
The prices of smart phones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.