Xiaomi added a new entry into the world of smartphones for gaming, last month when it announced the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Smart gaming phone. The company has developed the phone to announce the second generation of there gaming series phone “Xiaomi Black Shark 2” phone which has very good specifications not only for gaming But in all aspects of this smartphone, in this article we will review about specifications of that gaming beast.
Black Shark 2 is an absolute Gaming Beast. There’s a processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and a humongous 10GB of RAM for extreme performance. There’s 256GB of internal storage and a 4,000mAh battery to keep you playing longer and longer without interruptions.
In terms of design, don’t expect the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 to look completely different from its predecessor. The phone is expected to get a similar 18:9 display on the front with rounded edges and an angular X-shaped rear panel. The only visual change is expected to be the placement of the dual cameras on the back from horizontal to vertical. The fingerprint sensor will also makes its way to the back, leaving the front of the phone clean and minimalistic front look. The LED lighting on the back may also look different then other devices.
– Phone weight: The 190-gram Xiaomi Black Shark 2 came.
– Phone dimensions: 160 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm.
– Screen measure: 6.01 inches.
– Screen Protection: The screen does not come with an external protection layer to protect against scratching.
– Screen aspect ratio: 18: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– The phone does not support the addition of an external storage card.
– The phone supports the USB Type C port by version 1.0.
– The fingerprint sensor is located in the backlight underneath the dual camera.
– The traditional 3.5mm headset port has been removed.
– Color options: The phone comes in black only.
-Type: AMOLED Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
-Size: 6.01 inches
– Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels.
Screen dimensions: 18: 9.
– Screen pixel density: 402 pixels per inch.
– Multi-touch: Supports
– Protection: No protection layer has been announced yet.
– Back Camera (backlight): the first 12-megapixel camera with a f / 1.8 lens slot, the second with 20 megapixel resolution and the f / 1.8 lens opening, automatic lens detection, dual LED flash.
-Features: Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Recognition, Panorama, HDR.
– Video capture: 2160 at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 30 frames per second and 720 pixels at 120 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): monocular 20 megapixel camera, lens f / 2.2, and is capable of shooting video clips in 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System
– Operating system: Android version 8.0 (Oreo) There is no information about upgrading the operating system to the ninth version so far.
– Processor Type: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 with 10 nm architecture.
– Processor speed: 8 kHz (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
– Graphic Wizard: Adreno 630.
-Sensors: fingerprint (found in backlight), acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: There are two versions of the first 128 GB of internal memory and the second of 256 GB.
– Random memory: There are three versions of the first random memory capacity of 6 GB (Ram) and the second 8 GB (Ram) and the third with a capacity of 10 GB (Ram) This is the second time we see a smartphone comes with random memory capacity of 10 GB (Ram) after The other company’s phone is Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
– External storage card: External storage card can not be added.
– Battery: The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 comes with a 4000mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery.
– Fast charging: The battery supports fast charging technology from the third version.
– Wireless Charging: Phone support for wireless charging is not advertised.
– The prices of the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 international start at about US $ 450.
– The prices of the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pakistan start at about PKR Rs. 68,000.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 comes under the flagship range of device that has great gaming features. It has an active fingerprint sensor that will ensure the privacy and security of the users. The cameras of the device are excellent that can give users a new experience of photography. It has a strong processor and graphics power which can take up any challenge and the performance is supported by the long lasting battery backup. In one word, it is a great option to go for, if budget is not the issue.