Some people see the opposite by saying these are the just copy on iPhone, but we know that these are the phones which gives tough time to Apple. In China and also other countries, OnePlus is quite successful. This has caused many users to gain more confidence. OnePlus is now launching a new phone named as OnePlus 6, fan believe on OnePlus’s manufacturing quality and solid materials.
Today we offer some of the most important features of the OnePlus 6, which is currently in the Pakistani Markets, which you can buy easily and at an attractive price competing with the prices of other phones that come with similar specifications like the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Apple iPhone.
Specifications of OnePlus 6:
– Design: The OnePlus 6 comes with a glass structure in the rear that gives it a glossy appearance, the side edges are metallic to protect the phone, and it comes with a glass structure of course in the front, with a medium upper section cuts the screen at the top of the middle looks like The Apple iPhone X is relatively small but slightly smaller, and the phone is resistant to water spray.
– Dimensions: The phone features dimensions of 155.7 × 75.4 × 7.8 mm, weighing 177 grams.
– Screen: The screen comes with a 6.28-inch Optic AMOLED display, 1080p 2280 pixels resolution, 402-pixel resolution, 19: 9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, supports Corning glass Gorilla in its fifth edition.
- Rear Camera: The phone comes with a rear camera with dual lenses, the first comes with 16 megapixels, a wide lens f / 1.7 and has a powerful optical OIS, and the second comes with 20 megapixels, with the lens f / 1.7, and comes with the characteristics of focus Automatic in-picture, plus dual LED flash, with HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-geolocation.
- Video Recording: The rear camera can record video clips at 2160 pixels (4K), 30 and 60 frames per second, 1080p (high resolution), 30, 60, 240 frames per second, 720p, 480 Snapshot per second.
- Front Camera: The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel mono lens and aperture f / 2.0 lens, a medium-wide, and can record videos in 1080p (HD), and 30 frames per second, and enjoy the feature of automatic HDR.
– Performance and Operating System:
- Performance: The OnePlus 6 comes with an eight-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10nm) processor, which is divided into two auxiliary processors, the first comes with a quad-core 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold, and the second quad-core also at the frequency of 1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver, which comes with an Adreno 630 graphics processor.
- Memory and Storage Space: The phone comes with random access memory of 6 or 8 gigabytes (GB), with internal storage of 64, 128 or 256 GB, and unfortunately the phone does not support the external storage card reader.
- Operating System: The phone operates Android operating system version 8.1 (Oreo), and can now be updated to Android 9.0 (Pie).
– Sensors: fingerprint sensor (installed at the back), accelerometer sensors, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Battery: The phone comes with a non-removable lithium-polymer battery of 3300 mA, and it supports fast charging capabilities 5V 4A 20W, but unfortunately does not support the wireless charging feature automatically.
– Phone Colors: glossy black, dark black, white, red.
– Price: OnePlus 6 prices in the Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs.79499.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, prices fluctuate up and down according to market movement, and the operating systems, which are listed as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems