HMD Global cares about hardware and software that leave positive experiences rather than a victory on paper. That mindset pushed the Nokia 3.1 from concept to product. The phone comes from a collaboration between Nokia and Google as the phone operates under the Android One initiative, which we have seen many handsets working under its umbrella recently.
The camera on the back now comes in two. The 13 megapixel f/2.0 AF sensor is joined by a 5 megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor. A fingerprint scanner is placed on the back of the Nokia 3.1, something that was also missing from the Nokia 3.1. And the battery jumps to a 3,500 mAh pack.
– The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes in dimensions of 156.9 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm and weighs 180 grams.
– The phone supports two installers for installing two Nano-sized connection slots and supports 4G connectivity.
– The phone supports a port to install the external memory chip up to 400 GB.
– The phone supports the USB port.
– The phone has multiple color options: white, blue, and gray.
– The phone supports the 3.5 mm conventional speaker port.
-The phone supports the FM radio.
– Supports Bluetooth phone version 4.1.
– The phone supports the fingerprint sensor, which is located in the back of the phone.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.0 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels.
– Screen aspect ratios: 18: 9 This ratio is the second generation of new screen dimensions.
– The screen occupies 77.5% of the area of the front end of the phone.
– Screen pixel density: 268 pixels per inch.
– Screen features: Supports multi-touch.
– Screen protection: There is no protection layer on the screen of corning glass Gorilla.
– Back Camera (Rear): The main camera comes with a double lens, the first with 13 megapixels, a f / 2.0 lens slot, a 5 megapixel camera with a f / 2.4 lens slot and a single LED flash.
– Rear camera features: panorama as well as HDR feature.
– Video recording: The phone can record 1080p video clips at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): The phone comes with a 8-megapixel front-facing camera and a f / 2.2 lens, and it shoots 720 video at 30 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System
– Chip Type: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 with 12 nanometer architecture.
– Number of processor nuclei: eight core.
– Processor frequency: 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
– Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320.
– Sensors: fingerprint (installed in back), acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 16 and 32 GB.
– Random access memory: 2 GB and 3 GB (RAM).
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oreo) under the Android One initiative.
– User Interface: Android soldering.
– Battery Capacity: The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with a 3500mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery.
– Fast charging: The battery does not support fast charging technology.
– Wireless charging: The battery does not support wireless charging.
– The Nokia 3.1 Plus phone comes at a global price of around PKR Rs.19,900.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.