Lenovo has started to return to the global market with its most powerful new smartphones that come with superb features in terms of design and internal gear, the Lenovo Z5s.
Lenovo Z5s officially announced with the Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 processor and random memory of 4 and 6 GB (Ram). We will now review the full specifications of this phone and a quick review of these specifications and how will work with the phone, Follow us
Specifications of Lenovo Z5s:
– The Lenovo Z5s comes with a reinforced plastic chassis in the rear with a glossy polycarbonate coating giving it a bright appearance and high durability in impact.
– The side edges are metal to protect the phone from shock, and it comes with a glass structure of course at the front, With a small, high-end front-facing camcorder on the top of the V-shaped face.
– This is similar to the Oppo F9 phone that came with the same design, and the phone comes in its rearview mirror with a design similar to the Huawei P20 Pro Top left.
– Dimensions: The phone features dimensions of 156.7 × 74.5 × 7.9 mm, weighs 172 grams, supports the USB port of type C, and also supports the headphone port diameter of 3.5 mm.
The handset has a very distinctive design in its front and rear fenders. It comes in the front with a very small notch that gives it a stylish look, which is what we see for the first time on Lenovo Chinese phones. It comes in the backend with the same design as Huawei for its tri- Where the cameras came in the top left corner vertically.
– The phone comes with a screen that supports the multi-touch IPS 6.3-inch LCD, the accuracy of 1080 × 2340 pixels, the intensity of 409 pixels per inch, with the acquisition of front-end space is approximately 83.5%, and the length to width 19.5: 9, it supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
The phone has a high-quality screen and density with the second generation of dimensions, which capture a large proportion of the front end with the thin edges of the four sides, making it suitable for fans of watching movies and series, and much like the screens of the phones and even the middle of some of them, Enjoy high brightness that allows the use of handsets under direct sunlight.
– The phone comes with a rear camera with three-lens, the first comes with 16 megapixel camera, and a wide lens size f / 1.8 and the second comes at 8-megapixels, with a narrow lens size f / 2.4, a telephoto lens supports dual optical zoom, The third lens comes with 5 megapixels and an f / 2.4 lens slot, and it supports a sensor to capture the depth of the image.
– The rear camera comes with the features of autofocus in the image, in addition to a dual LED flash for night photography, with support for HDR and panorama and face recognition and geographical identification of images.
– The rear camera can record video clips at 2160 pixels (4K), 30 frames per second, or 1080p (HD) speed, 30 frames per second, which unfortunately does not support any other speed for shooting.
– The front camera comes with a mono lens16-megapixel camera, and aperture f / 2.0 lens, a medium-wide lens, and can record video quality 1080p (HD), and 30 frames per second, and supports HDR.
The phone has wonderful backlit cameras that can shoot high-quality shots in low and high light, and come with a zoom lens that can zoom in without losing much of its quality. The video recording capabilities of this handset are 4K, which is rarely seen in a phone from This price category is on the market, and it has a high-end front selfie camera.
Performance & Operating System
– The Lenovo Z5s came with a leading processor from Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10nm) and comes with a 2.2 GHz Kryo 260, and a Qualcomm graphics processor also supports the type of Adreno 616.
Memory & Storage Space
– The phone comes with random access memory of 4 and 6 GB (RAM), with an internal storage size of 64 and 128 GB. The phone supports external storage card reader up to 256 GB maximum, but unfortunately uses the same port as the second connection.
– The phone operates Android operating system version 9.0 (Pie), with the UI ZUI10 from Lenovo.
– Fingerprint sensor (installed at the back), with accelerometer sensors, rotation, proximity, and compass.
The handset is equipped with the Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 processor with 10km technology from Qualcomm, one of the leading but not the most powerful processors, but it delivers battery power and hardware as a whole and can handle many heavy applications and locations. The high-quality graphics processor can also handle High-performance heavy graphics games like the famous PUBG game, all working together with the latest operating systems from Google, the new Android 9.0 system that supports many features and smart technologies to maintain the speed of performance and smoothness of the phone while also maintaining the battery power and deal With multi-tasking applications intelligently.
– The phone comes with a non-removable lithium-ion battery of 3300 mAh, it supports 15W high-speed charging, and does not automatically support the wireless charging feature.
The phone comes with a medium battery compared to the phones of this category, it can work for a full day with the average use, but it will not work all day with intensive use.
– Blue, Gray, Orange.
– The price of the Lenovo Z5s in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 28,200.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, prices fluctuate up and down according to market movement, and the operating systems, which are listed as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.