Chinese tech giant Huawei would never bother to try when it comes to new tech in smartphones, and now Huawei had officially announced their new device which adopts the “Infinity-O Display”.
The Huawei Nova 4 is officially announced and the phone comes with an Infinity-O display technology, but the major thing in this phone which is worth mentioning is it’s camera which announced to be a 48-Megapixel camera which quite interesting.
If the year 2018 is the year of the cellular phones associated with the upper part of the screen, where the camera is located, as with the modern iPhone, the year 2019 will be the year of “full hole” Or “Infinity-O”.
Huawei Nova 4 has a 6.4-inch FHD+ display which has slim bezels around all sides. Within that display, cutout is a 25MP selfie camera. Notably, on the back, there’s a 48MP camera on the top model which is paired with two other cameras. On the lesser model, you’ll find a 20MP main sensor.
– Phone weight: Huawei nova 4 was 172 grams.
– Dimensions: 157 x 75.1 x 7.8 mm.
– Screen measurement: 6.4 inches.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– The phone supports the USB Type C port.
– The traditional headset known as a 3.5 mm port is not dispensed with.
– Sensors: fingerprint (found in backlight), acceleration, proximity, compass.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– Screen measurement: 6.4 inches
– Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2310 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 398 pixels per inch
– Screen Dimensions: The phone comes with a new aspect ratio of the screen.
– Protection: No phone protection layer has been declared.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Back Camera (rear): the first three-lens lens with 48 megapixels and f / 1.8 lens slot, 16 megapixel camera with f / 2.2 lens slot, 3-megapixel camera with f / 2.4 lens slot, autofocus detection, for the higher version, and another version where the first lens comes with 20 megapixels, and the rest of the specifications as is.
– Rear Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face recognition, panorama, HDR.
– Video Capture: 2160 pixels at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary Camera (front): 25 megapixels with f / 2.0 lens slot.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating system: Android version 9.0 (Pie).
– Chip Type: Hisilicon Kirin 970.
– Processor frequency: eight core.
– Processor frequency: (4 x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53).
– Graphics Processor: Mali-G72 MP12.
– Internal Memory: 128 GB
– RAM: 8 GB (RAM).
– External Storage Card: You can add external storage card up to 512 GB.
– Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 3750 mA lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports fast charging technology with 9V / 2A 18W.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– The price of Huawei nova 4 phone in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs.69,999.
*The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.