First released back in 2013, the Moto G series has become one of parent company Lenovo’s most popular, certainly under the ‘Moto’ brand. Like their predecessors Moto G6, the front of the G7 and G7 Plus appear to be all display. There are a few differences to expect in 2019.
The Moto G7 will reportedly have a 6-inch FullHD+ display, while the G7 Plus will sport a 6.4-inch screen. And while it looks like the chin bezel will make a return appearance on the 2019 smartphones, This device looks like the OnePlus 6T, which in turn looks like the Oppo F9, which in turn is basically an alternate-reality Essential Phone PH-1 – at least up front.
The G7 and the G7 Plus appear to be very much the same device, although the Plus variant will be bigger (likely with a 6.4-inch display) and probably have some slightly different specs.
– The phone is expected to come from the IPS LCD screen Capacitive supports touch and multi-touch measuring 6.4 inches.
– The screen area is expected to be 100.05 square centimeters, 85.0% of the front of the phone.
– The screen is expected to come in 2340 × 1080 pixels, 9: 19.5 and 403 pixels.
– The phone is expected to support the protection layer of Corning Gorilla glass from the fourth version.
– The phone is not expected to support dust and water protection layer, but it can resist water quills.
– The Motorola Moto G7 is expected to support up to ten fingers and this is a very powerful feature for gamers.
– Predicted front camera specifications: The phone is expected to come with a 16-megapixel front camera, without knowing the size of the aperture so far, in addition to the presence of a single LED flash to help with night photography.
– Expected rear camera specifications: The phone is expected to come with a 16-megapixel first dual-lens rear camera, and we do not know the size of the aperture yet, and the second at 5 megapixels, with the lens f / 2.2.
– The camera will come with features such as panorama and HDR photography, and dual LED flash.
– The camera is expected to support 1080p video shooting at 30 and 60 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System
– The phone is expected to work on the latest operating system of Android version 9.0 (Pie).
– There is currently no information on the version of the processor that the phone will come from, but it will be from Qualcomm, as well as the graphics processor we do not know yet, but it will be Adreno.
The processors are expected to work with 4 gigabytes (RAM) and 64GB of internal storage.
The phone is expected to support external storage, which allows up to 256 GB of storage capacity, and incoming news indicates that it will have a dedicated port and will not use the second slot.
Expected battery capacity: The phone is expected to come with a 3500 mA lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery is expected to support the fast charging feature of the third version.
– Wireless Charging: The battery does not support wireless charging.
– There is no official news on the price of the Motorola Moto G7 in Pakistani markets so far. But the expected price of Motorola Moto G7 is Rs 38,000.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.