Notch technology had begun to spread with the use of its iPhone X, and soon other phones from all companies began to imitate the idea, except Samsung, which did not like this idea and preferred to reduce the edges as much as possible, and with the approach of the new year seems to be another idea, and that idea is Infinity O display. That idea will spread the Samsung Galaxy S series and a new Samsung phone that will be announced and named as Samsung Galaxy A8s. Lenovo also planning to launch a phone with Infinity O display, named as Lenovo Z5s. Many of its specifications have been leaked and what we for you about that, we will show you during this article.
– The phone is expected to come full-screen IPS LCD Capacitive, support touch and multi-touch measuring 6.3 inches on the front camera is a small O in the top of the middle of the front interface, the rest of the interface will be the screen only.
– The screen is expected to come in 2340 × 1080 pixels, 9: 19.5 and 409 pixels per inch.
– The phone is expected to support a protection layer of Corning glass Gorilla with an unpublished version.
– The phone is not expected to support dust and water protection.
– Predicted Front Camera Specifications: The phone is expected to come with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with an f / 2.0 lens, capable of shooting 1080 video at 30 frames per second.
– Expected Rear Camera Specifications: The phone is expected to come with a 16-megapixel camera with a 16-megapixel front camera with an f / 2.0 lens slot, a second with 8-megapixel resolution, and the size of its lens slot is unknown.
– The camera will have characteristics such as predictive phase adjustment of the lens focus, laser automatic focus of the lens focus, panorama and HDR imaging, and dual LED flash.
– The camera is expected to support 2160 pixel video shooting at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System:
– The phone is expected to work on the latest operating system of Android version 9.0 (Pie).
– The 8-core Snapdragon 636 processor is expected to come with a 14-nm and 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 processor, one of the most popular middle-class processors we’ve ever seen on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro phone and on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 phone.
The phone is expected to support an Adreno 509 graphics processor.
The processors are expected to work with 6 gigabytes (GB) of random access memory (RAM) and internal storage memory with the first 64 GB and the 128GB.
The phone is expected to support external microSD memory storage, which allows up to 512 GB of storage capacity, in the second chip port.
– Expected battery capacity: The phone is expected to come with a 3210 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery is expected to support the 15W fast charging feature.
– Wireless Charging: The battery will not support wireless charging.
– There is no news on the expected price of the Lenovo Z5s.
– When the Nokia Z5s arrives in the Pakistani Markets, you can find its prices on our website.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.