The imaginative phone named as Razer Phone 2 is the second phone from gaming hardware and peripherals specialist Razer, and according to the company, it has been ‘designed by gamers for gamers’.Gaming tends to get thrown around as the next buzzword all over the tech industry. And smartphones are no different from this vibe. Frankly, we are surprised this development took quite so long. But now, it’s an ongoing trend and one gaining momentum.
To look at the new phone from Razer, especially from the front, you wouldn’t really know this was the Razer Phone 2, the new Razer Phone, is the phone that did not differ in many specifications from the previous phone Razer Phone, but it offers some new and wonderful features, now we will let you know today the most important features and advancements in next Razor Phone, So let with us.
– Phone Dimensions: Razer Phone 2 came in 158.5 x 79 x 8.5 mm.
– The phone comes with a glass structure at the front end with a back facade, edges, corners and edges of solid aluminum to protect your phone from shock.
– Protection degree: The phone supports IP67 water and dust resistance for a distance of 30 meters.
– Screen measurement: 5.72 inches.
– The screen occupies 72.0% of the front end, and the phone comes with the top and bottom edges thick around the screen, giving it the usual traditional design appearance of old phones.
– Screen Protection: The phone screen is protected against shocks and scratches with Corning Corning glass in its 5th version with a coating to protect your phone from oleophobic material.
– Screen aspect ratio: 18.5: 9.
– The phone supports only one Nano-sized connection.
– Your phone supports the addition of an external storage card of up to 512 GB, which comes in a port separate from the port of the connection.
– The phone supports the new USB port of type C 1.0.
– The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the power button on the side of the phone.
– The phone does not support the traditional headset.
– Color options: The phone comes with multiple color options, blue, black, gold and pink
– Type: IGZO IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– Screen measurement: 5.72 inches
– Screen Resolution: 2560 × 1440 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 513 pixels per inch
– Screen features: Multi-touch, responsive response up to 120 Hz, wide color Gamut, with a very high level of up to 650 lumens per square meter.
– Screen dimensions: The phone comes with a 16: 9 aspect ratio, the new dimensions of the screen.
– Protection: Corning glass gorilla in its fifth version with a coating to protect the phone from oleophobic material.
– Basic camera (rear): Dual lenses, the first 12-megapixel camera and lens f / 1.8, and the optical sensor OIS, and the second 12-megapixel camera, lens f / 2.6, a rounded lens, and comes with dual LED flash.
– Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face recognition, panorama, HDR.
– Video capture: 2160 pixels at 30 or 60 frames per second, 1080p at 30, 60 or 120 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): 8 megapixels with f / 2.0 lens slot, capable of shooting 1080p video clips at 30 or 60 frames per second.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oreo), and plans to update the company soon to reach the Android 9.0 Pie.
– Chip Type: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.
– Processor Speed: 4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver.
– The graphics processor Adreno 630.
– Sensors: Fingerprint (built-in power button on the side), Acceleration, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.
– Internal memory: 64 GB.
– RAM: 8 GB (RAM).
– External storage card slot: 512 GB.
– Bluetooth version: version 5.0.
– NFC: Supports.
– Battery Capacity: The Razer Phone 2 comes with a 4000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports 24-watt express charging technology, with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4+ technology.
– Wireless Charging: The phone supports 15W wireless express charging technology.
– The price of the Razer Phone 2 phone in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs. 125000.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.