Many reports indicate that HTC will focus in 2019 on the category of leading phones and middle phones and will reduce the production of economic phones because of the difficulty of competition and the inability to achieve significant gains in the presence of Chinese companies such as Xiaomi, Huawei and Oppo, because these companies have dominated the market for economic phones in the recent period because their economic phones come in good specifications at the same time with very reduced pricing, making the task of HTC difficult in this period, but still HTC is trying to issue some economic phones From The bulk of its sales increase has recently issued HTC Desire phone 12s.
HTC Desire 12s comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels and powered by a octa-core processor. Phone have 3GB of RAM and packs with 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded. HTC Desire 12s packs a 13-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front selfies camera.
Specifications of HTC Desire 12s:
– Phone Weight: The HTC Desire 12s came with a weight of 150 grams.
– Phone dimensions: 154.2 x 72.7 x 8.3 mm.
– Screen measurement: 5.7 inches.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– Your phone supports a microUSB USB port.
– The traditional headset known as a 3.5 mm port is not dispensed with.
– Sensors: fingerprint (found in backlight), acceleration, proximity, compass.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– Screen measurement: 5.7 inches
– Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 282 pixels per inch
– Screen dimensions: The phone comes with a new screen aspect ratio of 18: 9.
– Protection: No phone protection layer has been declared.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Basic Camera: 13-megapixel lens, f / 2.0 lens slot, autofocus detection, monochrome LED flash.
– Rear Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face recognition, panorama, HDR.
– Video Capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary Camera (front): 13 megapixels with a f / 2.2 lens slot, with a single LED flash and can shoot 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
Performance & Operating System
– Operating System: Android version 8.1 (Oryo).
– Chip Type: Snapdragon 435.
– Processor Cores: eight core.
– Processor frequency: 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 505.
– Internal memory: 32 and 64 GB
– Random memory: 3 and 4 GB (RAM).
– External Storage Card: You can add external storage card up to 512 GB.
– Battery Capacity: The HTC Desire 12s came with a 3075 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery does not support fast charging technology.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the HTC Desire 12s in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 32,000.
* The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.