The phone is powered by 2.3GHz octa-core processor and it comes with the RAM of 4GB. Xiaomi Mi Play contains 64GB of internal storage capacity that can be expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card and It’s powered with a new 12nm Mediatek chip “Helio P35”.
Xiaomi Mi Play’s design is unlike many of the company’s previous smartphones. It comes with a full-screen Notch in the form of a drop Water is also called this format and has been used previously in the phone Oppo F9 and the Huawei P20 series. As far we talk about screen, it contains a 5.84-inch display with narrow bezels. The display has full HD+ resolution with 432ppi pixel density and 1500:1 contrast ratio.
Xiaomi Mi Play packs a 12-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. Today, we will review and brief you about the specifications of the new phone of Xiaomi.
– Phone Dimensions: The phone came with dimensions of 47.76 × 71.89 × 7.8.
– The screen size of the Xiaomi Mi Play is about 5.84 inches, the same size as the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite screen.
– Screen Protection Degree: The company did not mention the presence of a protection layer of Corning glass Gorilla or any other type.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9 is the second generation of new screen dimensions.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– Your phone supports the addition of a 256 GB external storage card.
– The fingerprint sensor is located in the middle of the back of the phone.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 5.84 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 2280 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen dimensions: 19: 9.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Protection class: The company has not announced the existence of a layer of protection on the screen.
– Basic Camera (Background): the first 12-megapixel lens with an f / 2.2 lens slot and the second with 2-megapixel resolution, which is responsible for background isolation and portrait capture, autofocus, LED flash for night photography.
– Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Video clips: There is no information so far about the quality of the videos that the back camera is shooting.
– Secondary Camera (front): Single-lens 8 megapixel camera.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating System: Android version 8.1 (Oryo)
– Type of Processor: MediaTek Helio P35 We note the company’s adoption of MediaTech processors in order to reduce the cost more. This is not the first time the two companies have cooperated. It has already been ordered with Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
– Processor Speed: eight-core with a frequency of 2.3 GHz.
– Internal Memory: 64 GB.
– Random Access Memory: 4 GB (RAM).
– External Storage card: You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
– User Interface: MIUI 10.
– Battery: The Xiaomi Mi Play comes with a 3000mAh removable lithium-ion battery.
– Express Charging: The company has not announced battery support for fast charging technology.
– Wireless Charging: The phone does not support wireless charging technology.
– Xiaomi Mi Play comes to the Chinese market for about $ 160. So, its price in Pakistani Markets will probably around PKR Rs.21,000 to Rs.23,000.
– When the Xiaomi Mi Play arrives at the Pakistani Markets, you can find out about its prices at our website.
* The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.