The Chinese telecom operator ZTE announced a new smartphone for the gaming club of the phone this year and named it as Nubia Red Magic Mars. It’s a phone which contains RAM up to 10 GB which is also seen on the Xiaomi phone Mi Mix 3, and storage capacity up to 128 GB. So, we can consider it an ultimate gaming phone.
Nubia Red Magic Mars comes with hardware which is capable enough to run graphics-intensive games with ease, games like Asphalt 9: Legends, PUBG Mobile and Fortnite Mobile all could be run on this beast quite easily.
ZTE had already leaked some of the features of the smartphone, including a 4D gaming experience by providing haptic feedback support for some Google Play titles. The phone also comes with two touch-sensitive shoulder buttons. In addition, there is a DTS 7.1 channel along with 3D surround sound. The phone also features an RGB LED panel at the rear end.
This phone is a monster and does not fit any mold for any device made before, because it could get heat-up issues. So, ZTE uses a cooling system in nubia called ICE includes dual heat pipe and convection cooling. Now we are going to share detailed specifications review below.
– Phone weight: The phone came in 193 grams.
– Phone dimensions: 158.2 x 75 x 9.9 mm.
– Industry raw materials: The phone comes with an aluminum chassis in the rear and four sides, with a glass front interface for the screen.
– The phone comes with a colorful RGB lighting line in the backlight.
– Screen measurement: 6.0 inches.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– Unfortunately, the phone does not support an external memory slot.
– The phone supports the USB port of type C 1.0 and announced the company’s support for the phone to the OTG feature, which helps in games with the phone connected to the keyboard or mouse.
– The phone supports a 3.5mm headphone port.
– Sensors: Fingerprint sensor (located at the back of the phone), acceleration, rotation, proximity, compass.
– Phone Colors: The phone comes with multiple color options, black, red, and black engraved.
– Type: Nubia Red Magic Mars comes with an LTPS IPS LCD screen that supports touch and supports 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.0 inches.
– Screen pixel resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels.
– Screen Density: 402 pixels per inch.
– Protective layer: Dinorex T2X-1 glass to resist scratching and shock.
– Screen acquisition rate on the front end: 78.3%.
– Screen features: Supports multi-touch.
– Basic camera (background): monochrome, 16 megapixels, with f / 1.8 aperture, with autofocus feature, LED flash helps with night imaging, strong OIS optical sensor, and double optical zoom.
– Video recording: The phone can record video at 2160px, 30 frames per second, or 1080p, at 30 frames per second.
– The camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Secondary camera (front): The phone comes with an 8-megapixel front camera and an f / 2.2 lens, and can record 1080p video clips and supports HDR.
Performance and Operating System:
– Processor Type: Nubia Red Magic Mars came with a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor chip.
– Processor speed: 8 kHz (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 630.
– Random access memory: 6, 8 and 10 GB (RAM).
– Internal memory: 64, 128 and 256 GB.
– External Storage Card: Does not support the possibility of adding an external storage card.
– Operating system: Android version 9.0 (Pie).
– User Interface: nubia Red Magic OS.
– Battery Capacity: The Nubia Red Magic Mars comes with a 3800MA lithium-polymer rechargeable battery.
– Fast charging: The phone supports fast charging with 5V / 3A 16W capabilities.
– Wireless charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Nubia Red Magic Mars phone in Pakistani market is about PKR Rs. 52500 and the Nubia Red Magic Mars phone in the International market are about US $ 500.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, and prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which is mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies in The time the articles were written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.