Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite comes with a Snapdragon 660 processor, just like the processor we saw with the Xiaomi Mi A2 phone. Today, we’ll be making a quick review of the specifications of this new phone and how it works with actual usage, so follow up with us.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite:
– Phone weight: The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite came in 169 grams.
– Telephone dimensions: 156.4 x 75.8 x 7.5 mm.
– The phone comes with a glass structure in the front and back front with edges, corners and edges of the metal, which unfortunately does not support any standard for protection from water and dust.
– Screen measurement: 6.26 inches.
– The screen occupies 82.5% of the front of the phone.
– Screen protection degree: Unfortunately, your phone does not support any layer to protect your screen from scratching.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– Your phone does not support the external storage card, unfortunately.
– The phone supports the C 1.0 USB port, and the company has not announced its support for the USB On-The-Go feature or not.
– The phone does not support the traditional 3.5 mm headset.
– Color Options: The phone comes with multiple color options, golden, blue, and gray with a multi-color spectrum in each version.
The phone features a modern design with the notch or slit that cuts off the screen from the top like many of the phones this year that followed the iPhone X in its great design. The Nuts include a single front camera, a headset and a sensor. This is a very small size compared to other phones The other uses this design.
The handset is also characterized by its smooth, lightweight and light glass structure, which comes in exquisite shades of colors that give it a stylish and attractive appearance. It also has a soft and comfortable feel similar to the leading class phones. The chassis comes in the sides and sides to protect against shocks, It comes with a horizontal rear camera in the top left corner and the LED flash is next to it on the right, while the circular finger sensor comes down at the bottom of both lenses, but in the middle completely, and below is the MI logo for Xiaomi phones.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.26 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 2280 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19: 9.
– Screen pixel density: 403 pixels per inch.
– Screen features: Supports multi-touch technology.
The phone comes with a large screen measuring 6.26 inches, as usual a lot of phones this year, and enjoy the screen in high resolution and density of pixels enables them to display images in realistic colors and bright with an explanation of the details displayed on the screen, in addition to the light under high sunlight, With new dimensions that enable it to show more content, which may be a great fit for movie and video viewers.
– Back Camera: the first 12-megapixel camera with an f / 1.9 lens slot and the second with 5-megapixel resolution, with an f / 2.0 lens slot, a lens to capture the depth of the image and activate the portraiture or isolation feature. Night.
– Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face tracking, panorama, and HDR technology.
– Video Capture: The phone can record videos at 2160px, 30 frames per second, 1080p, 30, 60 or 120 frames per second.
– Secondary Camera (front): The phone comes with a 24-megapixel monochrome front camera, can record 1080p video at 30 frames per second, and it comes with the HDR technology.
With a high-quality camera, the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite comes with a dual rear camera capable of capturing high-quality images and is capable of capturing details when shooting in high-to-medium brightness, thanks to its f / 1.9 aperture.
As for the Selfie camera, it will help you to take clear images in natural colors improved, thanks to the presence of HDR, which improves the image through its artificial intelligence capabilities to be closer to what you see with your eyes, it also supports portraiture, but unfortunately does not support LED flash Front for photography in low light.
The video footage was great thanks to the camera’s support for 4K imaging.
Performance & Operating System
– Processor Type: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660.
– Processor Cores: Eight Core.
– Processor Frequency: 4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260.
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 512.
– Internal Memory: 64 and 128 GB.
– Random access memory: 4 and 6 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: Can not add an external storage card.
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oreo).
– UI: MIUI from Shawomi, but has not been released yet.
– Sensors: fingerprint sensor (located at the back of the phone), acceleration, proximity, rotation, and compass.
The handset comes with one of the most powerful Qualcomm processors, it can do the job well and without any downtime. It is the same as the one in the amazing Xiaomi Mi A2, which has proven to be very efficient in handling a lot of tasks.
The phone is characterized by a variety of large random access memory spaces that come with a capacity of 4 or 6 GB (Ram), which allows the phone to open and run multiple applications smoothly and keep a large number of applications in the background without causing any problems for the device.
For storage space, the phone offers two 64-bit and 128-gigabyte internal memory versions, which are plenty of space to store lots of video, photos, games and apps, but unfortunately you will not be able to increase storage space on this phone as it does not support adding an external memory card.
– Battery Capacity: The phone came with a 3350 mA lithium polymer battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports Quick Charge 3.0.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 39,999.
* Prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices fluctuated up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system mentioned on the official website of the phone company at the time In which the article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.