Samsung has been trying for the first time in its history to announce its first smartphone with a three-way back camera, the Samsung Galaxy A7. For the camera, it comes with a 24-megapixel first-trimester lens, which has no optical stabilizer, the second is responsible for wide angle photography, and the third is responsible for background isolation and thus helps to capture very good portrait images, This is the first camera in the middle phones come with a triple lens so we expect the phone to achieve significant sales in the Pakistani markets, and then announced the first smartphone comes with four rear camera also in the middle-class phones Samsung Galaxy A9.
Today we talk about One of the latest Samsung mobile phones is the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core, which comes in the Android GO phone range. If you do not know what this group is and what it means, it is a phone that resulted from the cooperation of many companies with Google operating system Android, Our economic smartphones are operating in android up to updates even if a few potential somewhat, and through providing them with customized interface android economic raw phones.
– Phone Weight: The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core came in 177 grams.
– Telephone dimensions: 160.6 x 76.1 x 7.9 mm.
– Screen measurement: 6.0 inches.
– Screen Protection Degree: There is no screen protection layer of corning glass Gorilla.
– Screen aspect ratio: 18.5: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– Your phone supports the addition of an external storage card of up to 512 GB.
– The phone supports the micro USB port and supports the On-The-Go feature.
– There is no fingerprint sensor in the phone.
– The traditional 3.5mm headset port has not been replaced.
-Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
-Size: 6.0 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 1480 × 720 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 274 pixels per inch.
– Screen dimensions: 18.5: 9.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
Samsung is the leader in the manufacture of smartphone screens, and usually manufactures AMOLED screens and many companies are seeking these screens to put in their phones, but the company did not do with the phone and used an LCD screen and believe that it did so because the cost of manufacturing The AMOLED screens are big and they want the phone to stay low so they can compete hard. The other screen specifications are good for this category. They come with a large 6 inch size and new dimensions, making the phone suitable for watching videos and movies.
– Back Camera (background): 8-megapixel lens with f / 2.2 lens slot, autofocus, LED flash helps with night shooting.
– Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature
– Video capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): monochrome lens 5 megapixel, lens lens f / 2.2.
The camera in this phone is very limited, and you can take some good pictures but in perfect lighting conditions otherwise you will not be able to get satisfactory images because of its accuracy and a narrow lens lens compared to phones in the market at the moment, but in any case This camera works well if you’re not interested in shooting a lot. It’s no different either for the rear camera or the front camera, and the rear camera can shoot 1080p video at a speed per second.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oreo) under the Android GO initiative.
– Super Processor: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425.
– Processor Speed: Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
– Graphics processor: Adreno 308.
– Sensors: acceleration and proximity and no fingerprint sensor.
– Internal memory: 16 GB.
– Random access memory: 1 GB (RAM).
– External Storage Card: You can add an external storage card up to 512 GB.
Looking at the internal hardware of the phone is relatively weak The phone uses a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor and this processor can not handle intensive use and the graphics processor Adreno 308 is not good at running games and will suffer greatly in this aspect, and as we mentioned that of course there is no fingerprint scanner.
The RAM is 1 gigabyte (GB) and it was best to upload it to 2 gigabytes (RAM) because there are a lot more phones in this category come with a larger capacity than that, while the internal memory comes in 16GB, Adding an external storage card However, despite the somewhat frustrating hardware, the bright spot in this is in the operating system.
The phone comes with the Android operating system under the Android GO initiative so it will get a very light user interface with the possibility of getting challenges Continuously and faster than the phones that come in these Price category but not working under this initiative.
Huawei has recently joined economic phone’s club with its economic phone Huawei Y5 Lite 2018, which has very few capabilities but is also working under the initiative to further smooth the speed and performance of the phone.
– Battery Type: The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core comes with a 3300 mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The company has not announced the phone’s support for the fast charging feature.
– Wireless Charging: The phone does not support wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core in Pakistani Markets is about PKR Rs 18,499.00 to Rs 19,999.00.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.