Samsung will set a date earlier than Huawei’s announcement of its new phone, Samsung Galaxy A8s is the first company to offer this design for smartphones in the market. However, some details and specifications of the phone have been announced before the official announcement. Today, we will brief you about these leaks of Samsung Galaxy A8s.
Samsung Galaxy A8s specifications leaked so far:
– Design: The Samsung Galaxy A8s comes with a glass structure in the front and rear, with a metal frame at the corners, sides and internal structure to protect against the risk of damage when strong shocks, and comes with a modern design with a hole in the screen to install the front camera.
– Dimensions: The phone has dimensions of 159.1 × 74.8 × 7.4 mm, has not been announced weight yet.
– The Samsung Galaxy A8s comes with a 6.39-inch IPS LCD screen, 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and 403 pixels per inch, with a length to 19.5: 9 aspect ratio. It comes with the always-on display to display some Basic contents on the lock screen.
– Back Camera: The rear camera came with three-lens lenses, the first one comes with 24 megapixels, the f / 1.7 lens slot, the second lens comes with 10 megapixels with autofocus, the third lens comes with 5 megapixels and the lens f / 2.2 is responsible For capturing image depth and activating the isolation feature to capture portrait images, as well as monochromatic LED flash, which supports panorama and HDR.
– Video Recording: The Samsung Galaxy A8s can record 1080p (HD) videos at 30 frames per second.
– Front Camera: The front camera comes with a mono lens with 24 megapixels, and aperture f / 2.0 lens, a wide lens, and can record videos in 1080p (HD), and 30 frames per second, and this camera in the bottom hole the screen.
– Performance: The Samsung Galaxy A8s comes with a Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 processor (10 nm) and is divided into two auxiliary processors, the first comes with a dual-core 2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold, the second dual-core as well as a 1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver, it comes with a graphics processor of type Adreno 616.
– Memory Space: The phone supports 6 GB of RAM with 128GB internal storage. The phone also supports a MicroSD card reader with a capacity of up to 256GB in a port separate from the two slots.
– Operating System: The phone operates Android operating system version 9.0 (Pie), in addition to the traditional user interface Samsung.
– Battery: The phone comes with a 3400 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery and supports quick charging from Qualcomm’s Quick Charge, but unfortunately the phone does not support wireless charging.
– Price: Samsung Galaxy A8s prices are not yet announced in both International and Pakistani Markets, but whenever it announced you can found it on our website.