In Oppo A7 first thing you notice is its water drop notch display. Water drop notch looks very premium and gives you more screen space. But it’s a shock that the screen resolution is still just 720p which feels much old now and less for the price tag of this phone.
The thin side bezels and sleek chin is definitely a plus point for Oppo A7. A7 also has good sunlight legibility and shows its vibrant color. A glossy finished back with vertical line pattern underneath gives it a posh look.
Oppo A7’s design looks almost like glass at first view and has a smooth feeling in your hands. One can easily mistaken it for glass but it’s lightweight will give it away. Even though the phone has a considerable thickness but even though it has a premium appearance.
– Phone weight: The phone came with a weight of 168 grams.
– Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm.
– Body Materials: The phone comes with a plastic structure (polycarbonate) in the rear and four sides, with a glass front interface of the screen.
– Screen measurement: 6.2 inches.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– The phone supports a separate external microSD slot with a capacity of 256 GB.
– The phone supports the microUSB 2.0 USB port, and the company announced the phone support for the OTG feature, which helps in gaming with the phone connected to the keyboard or mouse.
– The phone supports a 3.5mm headphone port.
– Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor (located at the back of the phone), Acceleration, Proximity, Compass.
– Phone Colors: The phone comes with multiple color options, golden, blue and pink.
– Type: The Oppo A7 comes with an IPS LCD LCD screen that supports touch and supports 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.2 inches.
– Resolution of screen pixels: 1520 x 720 pixels.
– Screen Density: 271 pixels per inch.
– Protection layer: Corning glass Gorilla in its third version to resist scratching and shock.
– Screen acquisition rate on the front end: 81.6%.
– Screen features: Supports multi-touch.
– Basic camera (rear camera): Dual, 13 megapixels first lens, f / 2.2 slot, autofocus feature, second 2-megapixel lens with f / 2.4 slot, photo depth capture feature for portlet operation, Helps with night photography.
– Video recording: The phone can record 1080p video clips at 30 frames per second.
– Camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Secondary camera (front): The phone comes with a 16-megapixel front camera and f / 2.0 lens, and can record 1080p video clips and supports HDR.
Performance and Operating System:
– Processor Type: The Oppo A7 came with the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor chipset.
– Processor Cores: Octa Core.
– Processor frequency: 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 506.
– Random access memory: 3 GB (RAM).
– Internal memory: 32 and 64 GB.
– External Storage Card: Supports the addition of a 256GB external storage card.
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oreo).
– User Interface: Color OS 5.2.
– Battery Capacity: The Oppo A7 came with a non-removable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 4230 mAh.
– Fast Charging: The phone does not support fast charging.
– Wireless charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the phone Oppo A7 in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 39,999.
- Sleek design with gloss finish.
- Water drop notch display.
- Very sleek bezels which looks great.
- Excellent battery life.
- Rapid face unlock.
- Selfie camera in excellent.
- The rear camera has also very good image quality.
* Prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, and prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which is mentioned as the latest systems that accept phones update them, the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems