Oppo is coming on the same strategy as the other Chinese company Huawei uses, which has achieved sales this year more than the US company Apple in a step and a surprise all followers of the US company that Chinese companies are inevitably coming to full dominance On the technology market.
Oppo is slightly different in its marketing strategy and sales strategy Oppo focused on the youth and adolescents, with a very clever and highly intelligent advertising is focused on the property of the camera slogan “Selfie Expert” and this is very clear in the beginnings They came in phones such as the Oppo F3 and Oppo F3 Plus, followed by phones that went the same way as the Oppo F5 phones and the Oppo F5 Youth, which sold very well for its price and good performance and came in the same category as my phone Oppo F7 and Oppo F7 Youth and the latest phone Oppo F9.
However, in recent weeks, Oppo has moved to compete in the leading handset market through its revolutionary phone, Oppo Find X. It competes with leading mobile phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, and Apple iPhone X and compete them is all the possible aspects of the phone’s design, screen, camera and performance. So, now just talk about specs of this flagship phone of Oppo.
– The weight of the phone is 186 grams
– Phone dimensions are 156.7 * 74.2 * 9.4 ms
– Own a dual-lens rear camera with Flash LED.
– Has a front camera with a single lens.
– The phone has face recognition feature.
– Can carry two pieces of connection of the type of Nano.
– AMOLED display type allows multi-touch.
– The screen contains 16 million colors.
– The screen size is 6.42 inches.
– Screen area of 101.2 square meters.
– Screen ratio of device size is about 87%.
– The screen resolution is 1080 * 2340 pixels.
– The screen has a pixel density of 401 pixels.
– The phone has a 16/20 megapixel camera and an f / 1.8 lens.
– There is a dual LED flash for the rear camera.
– Camera features include panorama and HDR.
– You can shoot 1080p video for every 240 frames per second.
– You can shoot video at 720 pixels per 480 frames per second.
– You can shoot video at 2160 pixels per 30 frame per second.
– 25-megapixel front-lens camera for the lens.
– The front camera can shoot 1080p video per 30 frames per second.
Performance & Operating System:
– Phone will runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
– The phone has a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor.
– 2.8 GHz / 1.7 GHz processor.
– The phone has an Adreno 630 graphics processor.
– The phone has an internal memory of about 128/256 GB.
– The phone has 8 GB RAM.
– Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 3730 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports fast charging.
– The price of Oppo Find X in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 129,999.
* Prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices fluctuated up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system mentioned on the official website of the phone company at the time In which the article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems