The date for the arrival of the Nokia 7.1 was officially in the news, which is expected to be December 5 in a launch event at Dubai, and Nokia 7.1 Plus is one of the following smartphones which will launch in that grand event of HMD Global. And yes, Nokia 7.1 Plus is promised for introducing its new exciting features.
Nokia is always very dynamic in nature, and 7.1 Plus is the following item. Its specs are as of now uncovered by a few sites, and now we have a snippet of data about the Nokia 7.1 Plus that showing that this phone will be higher than its ancestors. Nokia has always come close to market access, Which shows the approaching market access, and today we show you a list of specifications of his, which is expected to see a large proportion of the conference advertising, so follow with us.
Vivo announces the Vivo Z3 phone with the Snapdragon 670 processor
According to announced specifications, Nokia 7.1 Plus features a 6.1-inch display with the resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels with a wide notch on the top and for its processing power it contains an octa-core CPU clocked at 2.2 GHz, which could very well mean Snapdragon 710 chipset.
– Screen type: The Nokia 7.1 Plus phone may come with an IPS LCD touchscreen supporting up to 16 million colors.
– Expected screen size: 6.1 inches.
– Expected screen resolution: 2246 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen aspect ratio: 18.7: 9 is the new ratio of the second generation screen dimensions currently.
– Expected pixel density: 426 pixels per inch.
– Screen features: Multi-touch.
– Protection layer: The phone will be protected with an insulating layer of Corning glass Gorilla in its third edition.
– The basic camera (background): The camera may come with double lenses with 12 megapixels for the first lens with a lens f / 1.9, a rounded lens, and the second lens comes with a precision of 5 megapixels, and we do not know yet what possibilities you will provide, From the brilliant Zeiss brand, and supports dual LED flash for night photography.
– Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, faces recognition and smiles, panorama, HDR or so-called high dynamic range shooting.
– Video capture: Comes with multiple options of 2160 pixels, 30 frames per second, 1080 pixels and 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): The phone comes with a 20-megapixel front camera, and so far we have not received much information about it.
“One Plus” unveils new phone One Plus 6T Price, Specifications, Features, Comparison
Performance and Operating System:
– Processing chips: The Nokia 7.1 Plus is expected to be a great processor for the Qualcomm Middle class by Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710.
– Number of the processor core: eight cores.
– Processor frequency: 2.2 GHz.
– Graphics processor expected: Adreno 616 from Qualcomm.
– Internal memory: 32 or 64 GB.
– Random access memory: 3 or 4 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: The phone may support an external micro-memory port, with a capacity of 400 GB, but may use the second connection port, unfortunately.
– Operating system expected to come with the phone: Android version 8.0 (Oreo).
– Battery Capacity: The Nokia 7.1 Plus is expected to come with a 3300 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The phone is expected to support fast charging technology from Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0.
– Wireless Charging: Your phone may not support wireless charging technologies.
– The Nokia 7.1 phone may come in Pakistani markets at a price of PKR Rs 38,999.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.