This year, Infinix released Infinix Note 5, which works under the umbrella of AndroidOne, in cooperation with Google. The phone has achieved significant sales, so the company has made some improvements, especially with regard to the front camera and other things in the phone and issued Infinix Note 5 Stylus In this article we will present the features and specifications of the phone.
Note 5 Stylus is a decent alternative for people who aspire to get the Galaxy Note 9, phone use the XPen which works like the S Pen of the Galaxy Note 9. The XPen brings features to the phone which are also similar to what S Pen offers on the Note. The Xpen’s slot is created in a rectangular hole right next to the speaker at the bottom, and the XPen can be kept in it. When you take out the XPen from the phone, the Infinix Note 5 Stylus shows a pop up with options like paint, create memo, take screenshot, among other things.
Infinix Note 5 Stylus powered with 4GB RAM and a 32GB of internal storage space which is expandable upto 128GB. Note 5 Stylus runs on Android One which is a pure stock OS meaning it does not have XOS modification.
-Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, it also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
-Size: 6 inches
– Screen Resolution: 2160 × 1080 pixels.
– Focus and density of screen pixels: 402 pixels per inch.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Screen dimensions: 18: 9 which is the new aspect ratio of the screen.
– Protection: The company has not announced the presence of a protection layer of Corning Gorilla or any other type.
-The phone comes with a notification bulb at the top of the front end.
– Basic camera (rear): 16-megapixel autofocus camera, f / 1.8 lens detection lens detection, dual LED flash.
– Video capture: 2160 pixels at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 30 frames per second.
-Features: Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR.
– Secondary camera (front): 16 megapixels, f / 2.0 lens slot, for front camera.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 Android (Android one).
– Chip Type: MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23 with 16 nm architecture.
– Processor speed: eight-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
– Graphical processor: Mali-G71 MP2.
-Sensors: fingerprint (found in backlight), acceleration, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 64 GB.
– Random access memory: 4 GB.
– External storage card: up to 128 GB.
-Battery: The Infinix Note 5 Stylus comes with a 4000 mA lithium polymer battery.
-Fast Charging: The phone supports the Fast Charging feature.
– Wireless Charging: The battery does not support wireless charging.
– The price of Infinix Note5 Stylus phone in the Pakistani markets is around PKR Rs 37,899.
– Infinix has developed and paid attention to the front camera, especially as it is a great priority for young people at this time.
-The phone comes with a very powerful battery that can work for more than a day as it supports the fast charging feature.
– The phone is capable of shooting high-quality video clips.
– The phone screen is distinctive in the presentation of images and texts and the size and dimensions of the new that came out made the phone a good choice for fans watching videos.
– The phone works under the Android One umbrella, making the phone very smooth, the updates will arrive very quickly, and there’s a monthly update from Google to the phone that increases security and problems.
-The phone comes with a very good pen to use instead of fingers.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.