Nevertheless, the company still has a good reputation for performance, and the accuracy of cameras for its phones. It seems that the company has plan to launch a new device named as Sony Xperia XZ3 as the strongest phone integrated from Sony till now. Sony Xperia XZ3 phone has all the essentials which is necessary for a flagship phone. So, today we will learn the most important specifications of Sony Xperia XZ3.
– The right side of the phone has a button to close and unlock the phone next to the two volume controls. With a separate button for the camera.
– To the left of the phone, there is a drawer for the phone and an external memory port.
– The back of the phone we find the phone camera, with flash and fingerprint sensor.
– Lock down the external speakers, with the phone charging port.
– Sony Xperia XZ3 6-inch OLED phone.
– The screen comes with a resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels, with a density of 537 pixels.
– The Sony Xperia XZ3 comes with a 19-megapixel rear camera, along with LED flash, for better images in low or low light.
– The phone comes with a 13-megapixel camera with a 13-megapixel front camera.
– The rear camera phone has the capability to accurately shoot 2160 frames, 1080 frames.
– Silver phone camera has the ability to take pictures with 1080p quality.
Performance & Operating System:
– Sony Xperia XZ3 comes with the latest Android OS
– The company also provided the phone with the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor
– Processor speed: eight-core quad-core 2.7 GHz, quad-core 1.7 GHz.
– Type of Graphics Processor: Adreno 630
– Sensors for the phone: Fingerprint sensor, acceleration, gyro, convergence, barometer, compass, and spectrum sensor
– Phone contains 4 GB of RAM.
– Internal memory of the phone is 64 GB.
– External memory of the phone is up to 512 GB.
– Battery Capacity: Lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 3330 mA.
– The battery is not removable.
– Fast Charging: Battery supports fast charging feature.
– The price of Sony Xperia XZ3 phone in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 121,800.
Key Features of Sony Xperia XZ3:
– The phone comes with a screen with new dimensions and viewing angles.
– The body of the phone is covered with Gorilla Glass 5. The frame is made of aluminum.
– The phone is dust-proof and water to a depth of 1.5 meters with IP / 68 protection standard.
– The phone comes with the best processor from Qualcomm company to date, and the phone is a very special option for each user depends on cheering completely.
– A special graphics processor for all gaming enthusiasts.
– Excellent camera performance, in different lighting conditions, whether for the rear or front camera.
– The rear camera is equipped with Motion Eye technology, which predicts the next movement at the time of shooting to take great pictures.
– The camera has the ability to shoot video at 4K resolution.
– The phone supports the presence of the phone’s fingerprint sensor and the latest version of Bluetooth 5.0.
– The phone comes into a USB-C charging port.
– The phone is one of the very few phones that come pre-existing with the latest operating system from Google (Android P).
– 3330 mA battery, supports fast charging. And also wireless charging.
* Prices of smartphones contained in this article are prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to market movement.