The successful Chinese company Huawei has unveiled its latest version of its leading processing chips Hisilicon Kirin 980 recently at the IFA 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Berlin. These segments were not traditional, as were many previous Huawei chips, Qualcomm, MediaTek, and Exynos. This is a great technology that we are seeing for the first time on Android phones. These chips come with a 7nm architecture, which allows the phone many artificial intelligence features without consuming much energy. Today, you can review the advantages of these chips and their specifications.
Specification Huawei’s Kirin 980 chipset:
– The processor works with 7 nm technology.
– The phone supports the new Mali-G76 graphics processor, which is 45% better performance than the previous processor.
– The eight-core chips come.
– The chips are made up of two Cortex-A76 Cores, two other Cortex-A76s, and four other small Cortex-A55s with a total of 8 Cores.
– The processor supports advanced artificial intelligence (NPU) neurons.
– These chips can save 178% of the previous chips.
– These chips provide 40% of the battery power as compared to the previous chips.
– These slides perform 20% better than previous slides.
– These chips support the Cat.21 LTE modem in communications, which connects to networks faster and more efficiently.
– These segments come with 6.9 billion transistors on an area of 1 square cm.
These chips can be used as a result of the integrated integration between increased learning capabilities in artificial intelligence and reduced power consumption. At the same time, they can recognize and improve many images at 120% faster than previous processing chips, at approximately 4500 images per minute.
Huawei has developed a new generation of image processing in the new chipset, resulting in an increase in data productivity by 46 %, Images now have many improvements in noise reduction and improved color and illumination. The image can process and accurately capture a person’s image, up to 97.4%. It can also shoot video clips faster than previously, with a delay rate of 33%.
With the integration of the world’s first 4G LTE modem with the new chipset, Huawei has been able to support up to 1.4 gigabits per second of high-speed connectivity on phones and offers a new feature, With data swatches that allow the user to have the freedom to choose the operators of the mobile networks that he likes, regardless of where he is.
At the beginning of this year, Huawei has announced two new color ranges of nature in the HUAWEI P20 series, the Murphy Arora color blue and White Pearl white, while Morpho Arora The Murphy butterfly wings, while the Pearl White color has a clear white pearl color, opening the door to a new range of natural color ranges that these segments can absorb in the future as a result of the development of artificial intelligence experiments.