Founded in 2006, Tecno is headquartered in Hong Kong and aims to increase its market share in Asia, including the Pakistani markets, so we are seeing company announcements in many franchises in Pakistan. The main stations contain advertisements for the company and its phones, and the company manufactures phones with good specifications and possibilities while at the same time trying to keep the price rate low, it targets the middle and sub-medium, and does not intend to release leading phones in the near future, Its focus is currently on economic phones.
Tecno is a very special option for those who want a cheap phone, even in the cheapest possible categories on smart phones. If you’re looking for a phone for less than Rs 20,000, you’ll find a suitable phone from Tecno, This is what we will talk about in this article, where we will be reviewing the specifications of the Tecno Spark 2 phone which is a great choice if you are looking for a phone for an economical price.
The Tecno Spark 2 comes with a good-sized screen and is capable of displaying videos well. The screen colors are fairly normal. This screen is very similar to the Xiaomi Redmi 6A. It is large in size and comes in 6 inches. Videos and YouTube. It can also display images and text inside and outside the home, but you will need to increase the brightness of the screen outside the home. This screen does not have a protective layer of Corning Gorilla glass, which is normal for a phone in this price category.
Specifications of Tecno Spark 2:
– Phone Dimensions: The phone came in dimensions of 159.4 x 76.2 x 7.8 mm.
– Screen measurement: 6 inches.
– Your phone supports the activation of two SIM cards
– Your phone supports adding an external storage card of up to 32 GB.
– The phone supports a traditional 3.5 mm headset port.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels.
– Multi-touch: supports.
– Screen dimensions: The company has not announced the dimensions of the screen, but mostly it comes with the proportion of new dimensions of the screen.
– Protection layer: There is no protective layer of Corning glass Gorilla or any other type so you should buy sugar to protect the screen.
– Back Cam13-megapixel lens, f / 2.0 lens opener, autofocus, three LED flash helps with night shooting.
– Features: Geo-tagging.
– Video Shooting: The company did not announce the ability of the rear camera to shoot the video and therefore do not know how the quality of the video that is filmed with this camera.
– Secondary Camera (front): Single-lens 8-megapixel camera, dual LED flash helps with night photography.
The front camera of the phone is fairly satisfactory. It comes with 8 megapixels, plus a powerful flash that helps to increase the amount of light in the image and therefore shows a lot of details. Also, there are many filters in the camera help make the picture more beautiful and can then use The picture is in different social networking sites such as Facebook and Instagram, and we do not know how good the front camera is for filming videos.
The rear camera is much better than the front camera, which is better in accuracy and comes with 13 megapixels, plus a wide lens F / 2.0, which makes the camera captures a lot of light when taking pictures to show the details clearly and make the images bright in addition to To the beautiful colors, and this camera has a three-dimensional recognition technology on the face so you can work isolation, which helps to take pictures of the property of the Bouquet where the recognition of the face through the camera.
You can also open the phone by recognizing the face because the phone can identify 128 points in the face of the person, so you can secure your phone in this way if you love to open the phone through this technique.
Performance & Operating System
– Operating system: Android from the 8th edition (Go edition).
– Processor: MediaTek MT6580WP.
– Processor Cores and Frequency: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz.
– GraphicsProcessorr: Mali-400 MP.
– Random memory: 1 GB (RAM).
– Internal memory: 16 GB.
– External storage card: External storage card up to 32 GB.
– Sensors: acceleration, ambient and proximity light, compass.
The phone works with the HiOS interface built on the Android OS operating system. The system is characterized by many things that did not exist previously, such as non-consumption of applications that were running the back of the battery, and this update will regulate the arrival of notifications when the phone connected to the Internet and allowed the update type A new line of writing similar to that found on Apple phones. The phone works under the Android Go initiative, which allows updates to the phone from Google for phones with small capabilities, and this initiative has been joined by many phones that come with somewhat modest possibilities, including the Asus ZenFone Live phone and This phone Motorola Moto E5 Play Go and others from other phones.
The phone comes with a 1 GB RAM and a 4-core MediaTek MT6580WP processor, so it offers some satisfactory performance, but with heavy use, the phone will slow down and reboot. The phone cannot play many kinds of games, The phone is a very small 16 GB so you have to buy an external storage card so you can download the various applications, games and video clips and can add an external storage card up to 32 GB and is enough space to download a lot of applications, and despite the modest hardware of the phone to He thought M operating is capable of making phone smooth somewhat during use.
– Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 3500 mA lithium-polymer non-removable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery does not support fast charging technology.
– Wireless Charging: The phone supports wireless charging technology.
One of the features of the phone is its own 3500 mA battery, so it is very good at work and you can stand for more than a full day with you.
– The price of the Tecno Spark 2 phone in the Pakistani Market is around PKR Rs 14,999.
* The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.