The Asus ZenFone Max M2 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone has 32GB of internal storage and could be expanded up to 200GB.
Asus ZenFone Max M2 packs a 13-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.12-micron) primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
ZenFone Max M2 is now available for pre-booking on the company’s official website, And today we offer you their specifications and prices in Pakistan.
Specifications of the Asus Zenfone Max M2:
– Design: The Asus Zenfone Max M2 comes with a full metal structure in the rear and side edges, so it can withstand shocks, and it comes with a glass structure of course in the front, with a large upper incision at the top of the middle.
– Dimensions: The phone features dimensions of 158.4 × 76.3 × 7.7 mm, and the weight of 160 grams.
– Screen: The screen comes with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD screen, 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, 269 ppi, with 19: 9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, but unfortunately Any external layer does not support scratch-resistant or broken.
– Rear Camera: The phone came with a back camera with dual lenses, the first comes with 13 megapixels, and the lens f / 1.8, a wide lens, and the second comes with a resolution of 2 megapixels, which is responsible for taking the depth of the image and activate the isolation feature to take pictures Portraiture, as well as monochromatic LED flash, and it supports panorama and HDR.
– Video Recording: The rear camera can record video at 2160 pixels (4K), 30 frames per second, 1080p (HD), 30 frames per second, and unfortunately, does not support slow video recording.
– Front Camera: The front camera comes with a single-lens 8-megapixel camera, aperture f / 2.0 lens, a medium-wide lens, and can record video quality 1080p (HD), and 30 frames per second, and supports the HDR.
– Performance: The phone comes with a Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 processor (14nm) and is divided into two auxiliary processors, the first comes with a quad-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold, and the second quad-core also the frequency of 1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver, It comes with an Adreno 506 graphics processor.
– Memory and Storage Space: The phone comes with random access memory with a capacity of 3 and 4 GB (RAM), with internal storage size of 32 and 64 GB, and also supports the phone card reader external storage Micro size and up to 512 GB in a port independent of the port of the connection the second.
– Operating System: The phone is running Android operating system version 8.1 (Oreo).
– Sensors: fingerprint sensor (installed at the back), accelerometer sensors, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Battery: The phone comes with a 4000mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery, which unfortunately does not support fast charging and does not support the wireless charging feature automatically.
– Phone Colors: Black and Blue.
– Prices: The price of the Asus Zenfone Max M2 phone in the Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 24,999.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, prices fluctuate up and down according to market movement, and the operating systems, which are listed as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems