ZenFone Max Pro M2 has all the right ingredients – it has a dual camera setup at the back with a single-LED flash. The fingerprint scanner is positioned at the center and is easy to reach. At the front, this phone sports a 6.26-inch display with a notch at the top and a 19:9 aspect ratio, the powerful Snapdragon 660, stock Android software, trendy design, big battery, and a price that undercuts the competition, there’s Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on the front, which Asus claims is a first in this price segment.
ZenFone Max Pro M2 is now available for pre-booking on the company’s official website, And today we offer you their specifications and prices in Pakistan.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
– Design: The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 comes with a glass structure in the rear and front end that comes with a mid-upper mid-section, as well as a metal structure on the sides and side edges.
– Dimensions: The phone features dimensions of 157.9 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm, and weight 175 grams.
– Screen: The screen comes with a 6.26 “IPS LCD screen, 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution, 403-pixel resolution, 19: 9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, supports A scratch-resistant exterior of Corning Gorilla glass in its sixth edition.
– Camera: The camera comes with a rear camera with dual lenses, the first of which comes with 12 megapixels, the lens f / 1.8, a wide lens, the second comes with a resolution of 5 megapixel, and the f / 2.4 lens, which is responsible for taking the depth of the image and activate The isolation feature for capturing portrait images, as well as monochromatic LED flash, supports panorama and HDR.
– Video Recording: The rear camera can record video at 2160 pixels (4K), 30 frames per second, 1080p (HD), 30 or 60 frames per second, and unfortunately does not support slow video recording.
– Front Camera: The front camera comes with a 13-megapixel lens and an f / 2.0 lens, a medium-wide lens that can record 1080p (HD) video clips at 30 frames per second and supports HDR.
– Performance: The phone comes with a Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 processor (14nm) and is divided into two auxiliary processors, the first comes with a quad-core 2.2 GHz Kryo 260, and the second quad-core also the frequency of 1.8 GHz Kryo 260, which comes With an Adreno 512 graphics processor.
– Memory and Storage Space: The phone comes with random access memory of 3, 4 and 6 GB (RAM), with internal storage size of 32 and 64 GB, and also supports the phone card reader external storage Micro size and up to 512 GB in a port independent of the port The second connection chip.
– Operating System: The phone is running Android operating system version 8.1 (Oreo).
– Sensors: fingerprint sensor (installed at the back), accelerometer sensors, gyroscope, proximity, compass.
– Battery: The phone comes with a 5000 mmA lithium-polymer non-removable battery. It supports 5V / 2A 10W fast charging and does not automatically support wireless charging.
– Phone Colors: Silver and Blue.
– Price: The price of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 phone in the Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs54,000.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, prices fluctuate up and down according to market movement, and the operating systems, which are listed as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems