Xiaomi announced days ago that the arrival of the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite phone will be a great follow-up to many people interested in smartphone news in Pakistan. The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite will be a very strong competitor in the middle class, but another phone has been announced The same as the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro, which comes with a very powerful specification no less than the other leading phones released this year. It also comes with a built-in fingerprint sensor on the phone screen. In this article, we will present phone specifications and prices.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is one of three smartphones from the Chinese firm to enter the UK market officially for the first time, touting high-end specs at an affordable price point and what a way to start. The Mi 8 Pro is a top-spec piece of kit with features you’ll find on a few other phones including a fingerprint sensor hidden beneath the screen, beating giants like Samsung and Apple to the punch.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage and runs on Android OS v8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It comes with a 3000 mAh, non-removable battery. It features a 6.21 inches AMOLED display with 1080 x 2248 px resolution. AMOLED technology is widely used for smartphones because of their gorgeous color reproduction abilities and very deep blacks. Now let’s look at detailed specifications of this phone:
– Phone Dimensions: The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro comes with dimensions of 154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 mm.
– Phone weight: 177 grams.
– The bottom of the phone has a C-type charging port. The company has disconnected the 3.5-mm port for the external speakers, as well as a microphone for calls.
– The phone supports dual GPS GPS and supports both L1 and L5.
– The phone supports two 4G handsets.
– The phone comes with a built-in fingerprint sensor in the display.
– The phone does not support the addition of an external storage card.
-Type: Super AMOLED Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
-Size: 6.21 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2248 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 402 pixels per inch.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Protection layer: Corning Gorilla glass of the fifth version.
The phone comes with a Super AMOLED screen which is the best type of screen. The company also offers the ability to hide the Notch so that you can watch all the content, whether video or game on the phone and the fingerprint sensor is integrated into the phone screen.
– Back Camera (rear): 12-megapixel first lens with f / 1.8 lens, Sony IMX363 sensor, 12-megapixel camera with f / 2.4 lens slot, Samsung S5K3M3 sensor, autofocus, dual LED flash Night.
-Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Video capture: 2160 pixels at 60 frames per second, 1080p at 30 and 240 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): a mono lens with 20 megapixels, with lens f / 2.0.
Performance and Operating System:
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oryo)
– Package type: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.
– Processor speed: 8 kHz (4 x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
– Graphics processor: Adreno 630.
– Sensors: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint sensor under the screen, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, scale, compass.
– Internal memory: 128 GB.
– random access memory: 6 and 8 gigabytes (RAM).
– External storage card: Can not add an external storage card.
– User Interface: MIUI 10.
The phone comes with an IR sensor to unlock the phone via face recognition feature which is a very good feature as many of the phones are under the front camera in this and are not exactly accurate.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.1 Oreo Update Finally Resumes after Fixing the ‘SMS Wipe’ Bug
– Battery: The Xiaomi Mi8 Pro comes with a 3000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports fast charging technology from version 4.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro in Pakistani Markets will be PKR Rs. 73,600.
The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.