Xiaomi Mi Max 3 comes with a very heavy weight and a large amount compared to other phones in its class. It is a large screen type of cell phones, and you may not like it if you prefer small handsets that are used with one hand only, But if you do not have a problem with this large size, the phone will not bother you very much, it comes with curved corners and edges for easy carrying and use and access to different aspects of the screen, and it also comes with a strong metal structure and solid feel you hold in your hands a sophisticated phone Leading category.
Shape and Design:
– Phone weight: The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 weighted approx. 221 grams.
– Telephone dimensions: 176.2 x 87.4 x 8 mm.
– Industry raw materials: The phone comes with a strong glass front interface, with a rear interface and side edges on its four sides of aluminum metal.
– Unfortunately, the phone does not support any degree or standard for protection against water and dust.
– Screen measurement: 6.9 inches.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– The phone supports an external memory slot of the size of Micro and 256 GB, and it shares with the port of the second connection, unfortunately.
– The phone supports the C 1.0 USB port, and the company has not announced whether the phone can support the OTG feature or not.
– The phone supports a 3.5mm headphone port.
This front-facing phone comes with a large screen with thin side edges that capture 79.8% of the front of the phone, while the back buttons, main menu, and multi-touch functions work from the inside of the screen. If you do not want to be at the bottom of the screen, The great user interface MIUI 9.5 provides multiple shortcuts to return and access to different menus, signals, and animations that you can recognize with the use of the phone.
The backend comes with the back camera at the top left of the top corner in a design similar to the iPhone X design, and in the middle comes the ring fingerprint sensor engraved on that interface, which is easily accessible and works very quickly.
Finally, the phone comes with multiple color options: black, blue and gold.
– Type: IPS LCD Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.9 inches.
– Display Resolution: 2160 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen aspect ratio: 18: 9, the new ratio of screen dimensions currently.
– Screen pixel density: 350 pixels per inch.
– Screen acquisition rate on the front end: 79.8%.
– Screen features: Supports multi-touch.
– Screen protection type: The type and degree of protection the screen has yet to confirm.
The screen is so large that it puts the phone in the category of mobile phones, which are huge smartphones that are close to the size of the tablet, the phone comes with a huge screen that fit the lovers of watching movies and video clips a lot on the phone, and comes with the proportions of new dimensions of the screen, which Is compatible with many sites currently, such as YouTube and Netflix.
The screen is of high quality and bright colors, especially in bright sunlight, and for the degree of protection that comes to the screen, the company has not yet announced their release.
– Basic Camera (rear): Dual lenses, the first comes with 12 megapixels with an f / 1.9 lens slot, and the second with 5-megapixel resolution, with f / 2.0 lens slot, and supports lens auto focus technology with LED flash.
– Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panoramic photography, HDR feature.
– Video capture: 2160 pixels at 30 frames per second, 720 and 1280 speeds at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): 8 megapixel, f / 2.0 lens slot.
Do you feel that the specifications of the camera in front of you are somewhat familiar? It’s true that the rear camera on the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is the same as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. There is a 12-megapixel camera, the second with 5 megapixels, and it’s dedicated to portraiture. Captured by high-quality images and lighting, they also come with a large sensor that can capture a large amount of light.
Performance and Operating System:
– Chip Type: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636.
– Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz Kryo 260.
– Graphics Processor: Adreno.
– Sensors: Fingerprint installed in the rear, acceleration, gyroscope, compass, proximity.
– Internal memory: 64 GB.
– Random access memory: 4 GB.
– External storage card: up to 256 GB.
– Operating system: Android version 8.1 (Oryo).
– User Interface: MIUI 9.5.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 phone is similar to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, this time in the performance of the device. The phone comes with the Snapdragon 636 processor, the same as the one on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and the same graphics processor, To deliver a very powerful performance, in addition to the availability of two versions of random memory with a capacity of 4 and 6 GB (RAM).
The phone features a very light user interface, an MIUI 9.5 interface that works seamlessly with the new Android operating system (Oreo) 8.1.
– Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 5500 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports fast charging from the third version.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 phone in the Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 41,100.
* Prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices fluctuated up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system mentioned on the official website of the phone company at the time In which the article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems