The Korean giant Samsung is trying to maintain a relatively high sales rate in the smartphone product, especially the middle and economic categories, after losing part of its position in these categories due to the strong and terrifying rise of Chinese companies, which focused mainly on these categories in smartphones, Medium or economic categories. An example of these companies is a company like the giant Chinese company Xiaomi, which impresses us every short period of time with excellent phones, especially the performance and cheap price compared to competitors in other companies, Note 5 and Xiaomi phone Xiaomi Mi 8 and a phone Xiaomi Pocophone F1 and wonderful phone Xiaomi Mi A2 and his younger brother Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite in addition to the phone Xiaomi Redmi 5 and a phone Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
We also find a company like Oppo, which is rapidly rising in the smartphone market especially in the middle class because of its excellent marketing strategy, but it is targeting the youth and teenagers interested in general photography and selfie images, especially in the phone category Oppo F beginning with the phone Oppo F3, Oppo F5, Oppo F7 and finally the phone Oppo F9.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is one of the latest releases of the Samsung Mobile. So, today we will review this economic phone in this article today.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus:
– The phone weighs 178 grams
– Phone dimensions are 161.4 * 76.9 * 7.9 ms
– Has a dual-lens rear camera with a single LED flash
– It has a single-lens front camera with a single flash LED.
– The phone has a fingerprint on the side of the phone
– Can carry two pieces of a Nano connection.
– IPS LCD screen capacitive touchscreen allows multi-touch
– The screen contains 16 million colors
– The screen size is 6.0 inches.
– The screen area of 91.4 square meters.
– The screen size of device is about 73.6%
– Screen resolution is 720 * 1480 pixels
– The screen has a density of 274 pixels.
– The phone has a 13.5-megapixel camera and an f / 1.9 lens and f / 2.2.
– There is a single LED flash for the rear camera.
– Camera features are Panorama and HDR.
– Can shoot video at 1080 pixels per frame 30 frames per second.
– The front camera is a one-lens accurate 8-megapixel camera for the lens.
– There is a single LED flash for the front camera.
Performance & Operating System
– Your phone is running Android 8.1 (Oreo).
– The phone has a Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor.
– 1.4 GHz quad-core processor.
– The phone has an Adreno 308 graphics processor.
– Your phone has an internal memory of about 64/32 GB.
– The phone has 4/3 GB RAM.
Performance & Operating System
– Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 3300 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery does not support fast charging.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced battery support for wireless charging technology.
– The price of the Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 32,999.
* Prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices fluctuated up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system mentioned on the official website of the phone company at the time In which the article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.