Chinese company OnePlus has been able to achieve a lot of successes in just a short time. It depends mainly on its production and marketing policy on the issuance of leading phones at low prices competing with the prices of the phones of the major companies.
Each year OnePlus is looking for a new phone followed by another phone of the same issue number, T series, and then launches another distinctive version of the second phone, in the past has launched the versions of Star Wars and Lava from the phone Oneplus 5T This year launches the new OnePlus 6T McLaren new phone features similar to the original phone with some minor modifications, now let us brief you about the detailed specifications and review of OnePlus 6T McLaren.
Specifications of the OnePlus 6T McLaren:
– Phone weight: The phone came in 185 grams.
– Dimensions: 175.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm.
– The phone comes with a glass structure in the front and back front with the edges and corners and edges of aluminum, while the water resistance did not announce the company’s resistance to the water.
– Screen measurement: 6.41 inches.
– Screen Protection: The screen of the phone is protected against shocks and scratches with Corning Gorilla glass version of version 6.
– Screen aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.
– The phone supports two slots for the SIM 1 and SIM 2 SIM cards.
– The phone does not support the addition of an external storage card.
– The phone supports the USB Type C port and supports the OTG feature.
– The fingerprint sensor is located in the front end and is integrated into the screen.
– The traditional 3.5mm headset port has been removed.
– Color options: The phone comes in black with two different degrees.
The phone has the same basic features as the OnePlus 6T. It comes with a small, V-shaped, front-mounted incision that supports the built-in fingerprint sensor and comes with the same industry materials. It supports a reinforced glass structure on the front fenders And the rear, with a metal frame around its four edges to protect against shocks, but the McLaren phone is different from the OnePlus 6T only in that it comes with a black background with silver lines give it a brilliant and elegant.
“One Plus” unveils new phone One Plus 6T Price, Specifications, Features, Comparison
– Type: Optic AMOLED Capacitive supports touch, and supports the appearance of 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.41 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 2340 × 1080 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 402 pixels per inch.
– Screen dimensions: 19.5: 9.
– Screen acquisition rate on the front end: 85.6%.
– Screen Features: The monitor supports multi-touch and supports the DCI-P3 color gamut.
– Protection layer: Corning glass Gorilla version VI.
The OnePlus 6T McLaren features a large screen with new dimensions of the second generation, high-quality display, and pixel density. Samsung’s Optic AMOLED panels feature real-time, accurate color and quality for accurate detail in the image and brightness for use in the sun, One of the most prominent features of this screen is that it has a protective layer of scratch-resistant glass Corning gorilla in its sixth version and new.
– Basic Camera (Back Camera): the first 16 Megapixels of the Sony IMX 519, with an f /1.7-pixel lens slot, the second with 20-megapixel resolution, Sony IMX376K, f / 1.7 lens, autofocus, dual LED flash On night photography.
– Video capture: 4K pixels at 30 and 60 frames per second, 1080p at 30, 60 and 240 frames per second, 720p at 30 and 480 frames per second.
– Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature, studio lighting, smile recognition.
– Secondary Camera (front): 16 megapixels, f / 2.0 lens slot, and can shoot 1080p video at 30 frames per second and 720p at 30 frames per second.
The phone comes with a high-resolution dual-lens camera with a wide f / 1.7 lens that can capture light during night shooting. It can capture high-quality portraits, a sensor that captures details well with a powerful optical stabilizer, and can record 4K video And 60 frames per second. It also supports slow video recording at 480 frames per second. For the front camera, it comes in high quality with a wide-angle lens to capture the f / 2.0 medium.
Performance and Operating System:
– Chip Type: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.
– Processor Speed: 8 kHz (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
– Graphics Processor: Adreno 630.
– Sensors: fingerprint sensor (under the screen), acceleration, rotation, proximity, compass, ambient light sensor, RGB.
– Random access memory: 10 GB (RAM).
– Internal memory: 256 GB.
– External Storage Card: Does not support the possibility of adding an external storage card.
– Operating system: Android version 9.0 (Pie).
– User Interface: Oxygen OS 9.0.5.
The handset is the most powerful processor in the class to date from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 845 processor, which we saw on the Samsung Galaxy 9 9 nm. The phone also has huge volumes of random storage and internal storage commensurate with its prices that compete with the prices of many of the leading phones in the market, However, the only external memory is not allowed.
One of the key features of the phone is that it has a new operating system Android 9.0 (Pie), which means the possibility of updating next year to the latest system of Android smoothly.
Motorola Moto G7 Specifications, Review and Price in Pakistan
– Battery Capacity: The OnePlus 6T McLaren phone comes with a 3700 mA Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
– Fast Charging: comes from the version Dash Charge (5V/6A 30W).
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
The OnePlus 6T McLaren comes with an affordable 3700 mA battery, and the premium Qualcomm processor helps keep the battery life longer and longer working hours, which makes it a full day of use between average and heavy. This battery has been relatively developed from the Oneplus 6T battery by developing its fast charging capabilities, it can accomplish 50% of its capacity in just 20 minutes.
– The price of the OnePlus 6T McLaren phone in the Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs. 105000.
* The prices of smartphones in our articles are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of these articles, prices fluctuate up and down according to market movement, and the operating systems, which are listed as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies While the articles were written in it, some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems