By the end of the year, all the big companies are announcing their best phones. We saw Apple announce the iPhone XS Max, and before that, we saw the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Now it is up to LG to announce its flagship phone this year, LG V40 ThinQ.
LG V40 ThinQ comes with very distinct possibilities and specifications and the most important thing is its triple camera, which may put it at the top of the arrangement of smartphones in terms of quality cameras, So today we will review the specifications of the LG V40 ThinQ phone during this article.
This is the third time that we have seen a smartphone with a triple background camera. The first time was the Huawei P20 Pro, which comes with three cameras on the back of the camera.
Like all the major phones released this year, the LG V40 ThinQ comes with a Snapdragon 845 processor, the best processor currently produced by Qualcomm, and is used on all leading Android phones such as Oneplus 6, but it is disappointing that the phone is not going down with Android P But will definitely get it phone soon.
Nokia 6.1 Plus: Specifications, Review and Price in Pakistan
Specifications of LG V40 ThinQ:
– Phone Weight: The LG V40 ThinQ phone came in 169 grams.
– Dimensions: 158.8 x 75.7 x 7.6 mm.
– The phone comes with a glass structure in the front and back front with aluminum edges, corners and edges, and the phone supports the IP68 standard for water and dust resistance.
– Screen measurement: 6.4 inches.
– The screen occupies 77.1% of the front of the phone.
– Screen Protection: The screen of the phone is protected against shocks and scratches with Corning Gorilla glass of version 5.
– Screen aspect ratio: 18.5: 9.
– The phone supports two ports for SIM 1 and SIM 2 in some markets, but some markets will have a version that supports only one SIM card.
– Your phone supports the addition of an external storage card of up to 512 GB.
– The phone supports the USB Type C port.
– The fingerprint sensor is located in the back of the phone.
– The phone supports a traditional 3.5 mm headset and this is one of the advantages of LG and Samsung at this time as they are the few companies that have maintained the headphone port especially in the category of leading phones.
– Color Options: The phone comes with multiple color options, blue and black, but with very distinctive features for both colors.
-Type: P-OLED Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– Screen measurement: 6.4 inches
– Screen Resolution: 1440 × 3120 pixels.
– Screen pixel density: 537 pixels per inch
– Multi-touch: Supports
Screen Dimensions: The phone came with a ratio of 18:9 dimensions and is the new dimensions of the screen.
– Protection: Corning Gorilla glass of the fifth version.
There is not much to say about this screen. As everyone knows, LG is very unique in this area and is second only to Samsung. The 6.4-inch screen with the new dimensions makes the screen a perfect choice for watching movies and YouTube clips. The screen came with the notch and the new thing around it is that you can make the surrounding area with the color you like, you can make it black so the Notch is canceled and you can make it any other color that makes you comfortable when using Phone, and picture This explains the command.
– Back Camera: the first three-lens lens with 12 megapixels and f / 1.5 lens slot, 16-megapixel camera with f / 1.9 lens slot, 12-megapixel camera, f / 2.4 lens slot, autofocus detection, LED flash.
-Features: Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Recognition, Panorama, HDR.
– Video Capture: 2160 pixels at 30 and 60 frames per second, 1080p at 30, 60 and 240 frames per second.
– Front Camera: The front camera with the first 8-megapixel camera with f / 1.9 lens slot, this is the main lens and the second 5-megapixel camera, lens f / 2.2, which is responsible for the insulation process.
The camera in this phone can combine all the features of the dual cameras, 3x optical zoom or Zoom allows you to zoom in on large distances and comes with a 20 megapixel camera for capturing color and personal photos, a third monochrome camera that can collect a lot of detail in pictures, and a second time with a phone Medium Capricorn D Samsung Galaxy A7 The lenses worked as follows, the first lens comes with 24 megapixel resolution,This lens does not have an optical stabilizer and is the main lens, the second lens is responsible for wide angle photography, and the third camera is responsible for the background isolation, but what about the triple camera on the LG V40 ThinQ phone we find that the first lens comes at 12 megapixel, This lens is the most wide-angle lens in the world of smart phones Share with the Samsung Galaxy Note9 and this main lens, the second lens comes at 16 megapixels, and the f / 1.9 lens is an ultrawide lens takes very wide shots, and finally the third lens Which comes with 12 megapixel resolution and an f / 2.4 lens This lens is responsible for two things. The first is telephoto and the second is the isolation of the property and therefore the capture of the portrait images very well.
Performance & Operating System
– Operating system: Android version 8.0 (Oryo), will get the ninth version soon.
– Processor Type: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.
– Processor Speed: (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
– User Interface: LG UX 7.0+.
– Sensors: fingerprint (found in backlight), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer, spectrum colors.
– Internal memory: 64 GB.
– Random memory: 6 GB (RAM).
– External storage card slot: 512 GB.
– Bluetooth version: version 5.0.
– NFC: Supports.
– Battery: The phone comes with a 3300 mA lithium-polymer battery.
– Fast Charging: The battery supports fast charging technology from the third version.
– Wireless Charging: The phone supports wireless charging technology.
– The price of the LG V40 ThinQ in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 112,000.
* The prices of smartphones in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication of the article, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating system, which was mentioned as the latest systems that accept the phone update, is the system listed on the official website of the phone company at the time The article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.