Jazz subscribers can dial a USSD code which can be dialled from any feature or smartphone. Upon dialling the balance check code of Jazz, the company redirects your request and send you an automated response regarding your balance.
Jazz Balance Check Code: How to check Jazz balance?
Like all other cellular networks, Jazz balance inquiry procedure is also very easy. To check the balance on Jazz number, just dial *111#, your remaining balance will be in front of you.
Terms & Conditions:
- PKR 0.12 Rs. will be charged
- Jazz Prepaid customers can check balance with this balance check code, no matter of what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed. However, this is the latest balance inquiry code of Jazz 2020.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website
- Call Jazz helpline for further information
Jazz s currently competing with Zong, Telenor and Ufone by providing 2G, 3G and 4G connectivities. Jazz continues the strides to be the most preferred 4G network of Pakistan. With the ambition to digitally empower Pakistanis, Jazz is continuing the efforts to usher into a new era for 4G.
The merger of Pakistan’s no. 1 mobile operator, Mobilink, having 40 million subscribers (before the merger) with Warid Telecom has restrengthened its market position. With passing time, Jazz witnessed huge growth, finally coming up with together around 55 million users and Jazz Becomes the Largest Telecom Network in Pakistan. No doubt, Jazz is Pakistan’s largest digital telecommunication company.
Are you a Jazz Subscriber? Find the Updated:
Jazz Call, Internet & SMS Packages
Note: This code will apply till the company update it. Kindly let us know if you think we have missed something.