Infinix Note 8i Specifications:
The company announced the specifications of the new Infinix Note 8i phone on its page, which we will summarize for you as follows:
- The dimensions of the phone are 171.4 x 77.7 x 8.9 mm.
- The phone supports two nano-SIM cards.
- The phone supports networks up to the fourth generation.
- The phone supports the Android 10 operating system.
- The phone supports an IPS LCD as in the Infinix Zero 8i, with an area of 6.78 inches and comes with a quality of up to 1640 x 720 pixels HD and a pixel density rate of up to 264 pixels and also supports the presence of a layer of protection from corning gorilla glass.
- The phone supports memory up to 128 GB with 4 GB random memory.
- The phone supports a place for a memory card up to 512 GB to increase the storage space.
- The phone supports an Helio G80 processor as in the Huawei Huawei y9a with 12 nm with support for the phone to another mali-g52 mc2 graphic processor.
- The back camera of the phone is characterized by the presence of four cameras, the first is 48 megapixels, the second is 2 megapixels for macro photography, the third camera has a resolution of 2 megapixels for isolation, and the fourth has a resolution of 2 megapixels, in addition to the camera support for LED flash.
- The front camera of the phone comes with an accuracy of 8 megapixels with a flash.
- The phone has a headphone jack.
- The phone supports a fingerprint in addition to its face print support.
- The phone supports other sensors such as proximity, acceleration, compass, and others.
- The phone supports a battery with a capacity of up to 5200 mAh in addition to a powerful charger with a power of 18 watts.
- Phone colors are blue, green, and gray.
Infinix Note 8i Price in Pakistan:
Infinix announced the launch of the Infinix Note 8i, which announced the price of the 128 GB version with 4 GB RAM, which is Rs 26,999.