Huawei participated in IFA but had not announced any new phones at the show, but according to the reports Huawei launched a new flagship phone “Huawei P20 Pro”. Huawei is launching this new version of the flagship phone Huawei P20 because of its phenomenal success, which has achieved very large sales because of its good specifications.
Huawei P20 Pro comes with a triple lens on the back of its own, the camera in this phone can combine all the features of the dual cameras, they come with a 3x optical zoom, which allows it to zoom images over much larger distances. P20 Pro also comes with a basic camera with 20 megapixels for capturing color images and personal images, as well as a third monochrome camera that can collect many details in pictures. The phone has the best phone camera according to the evaluation.
Huawei is expected to announce the new models Of the phone, the first version comes in white and the second version comes in black, today we will talk about the Huawei P20 Pro phone specifications.
-Type: AMOLED Capacitive supports touch, also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.
– Size: 6.1 inches
– Screen Resolution: 1080 × 2240 pixels.
– Screen dimensions: 18: 7: 9.
– Screen pixel concentration: 408 pixels per inch.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
– Back Camera (rear): Triple: 40 megapixels (f / 1.8, sensor size 1 / 1.7, focal length 27 mm, optical stabilization), 20 megapixels (f / 1.6 lens slot, 27 mm focal length) , 8 megapixel (f / 2.4 lens slot, 80 mm focal distance), Leica optics, 3x optical zoom, laser lens focus detection, LED flash.
– Video shooting: 2160 pixels at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 30 and 60 frames per second and 720p at 960 frames per second.
– Secondary Camera (front): 24 megapixel, f / 2.0 lens slot.
Perform & Operating System:
– Operating System: Android version 8.1 (Oreo)
– Main Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 970
– Processor speed: eight-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53).
– Graphical processor: Mali-G72 MP12
– Sensors: Fingerprint, acceleration, rotation, convergence, compass, spectrum color sensor
– Internal Memory: 128 GB, 6 GB RAM, 256 GB and 8 GB RAM.
– External storage card: does not support.
– User Interface: EMUI user interface 8.1.
– Battery: The Huawei P20 Pro comes with a 4000 mmA lithium polymer battery.
– Express Charging: The phone supports 4.5V / 5A fast charging.
– Wireless Charging: The company has not announced the support of the phone for the wireless charging feature.
– The price of the phone Huawei P20 Pro in Pakistani Markets is around PKR Rs 102,900.
* Prices of smartphones mentioned in the article are the prices listed in the stores at the time of publication, prices are changing up and down according to the movement of markets, and the operating systems that have been mentioned as the latest systems that accept phones update them are the systems listed on the official sites of smartphone companies in The time the article was written, and some phones may accept upgrades for newer versions of operating systems.