In Pakistan, every adult must register for the Computerized National card (CNIC) once they reach the age of 18. National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) issue these CNICs to each citizen of Pakistan.
The Computerized National card (CNIC) is that the card that identifies a private as a citizen of Pakistan. NADRA assign the unique 13 digits number at birth when parents register their child in their database. This unique 13 digits number are going to be the CNIC number once you reach the age of 18.
- To check your CNIC number with mobile number, send a blank message to 667.
- If your phone doesn’t allow you to send blank message then write anything within the message body and send it to 667.
- Ufone users can check it by dialing *336#.
Before these computerized cards, NADRA issue the manual National card (NIC) to each citizen of Pakistan. you ought to have a legitimate CNIC if you would like to avail of varied facilities in Pakistan.
CNIC is Compulsory
We need CNIC for various things in Pakistan and a few of them are listed below.
- To cast your vote
- For opening a checking account .
- Obtaining a Pakistani passport.
- Driving licence.
- To purchase any vehicle or land
- To get a mobile SIM card.
There are another things that you would like a legitimate CNIC. At first, the NADRA system wasn’t so good but with time, their system has improved tons .
When you attend mobile operator franchise you would like CNIC to shop for a sim. Every citizen must provides a photocopy of CNIC to shop for any SIM. Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) confirm that each SIM utilized in Pakistan is registered one. So once you check your number details, you’ll also see your CNIC number. this is often why this text will assist you find out the various ways to see CNIC number using your mobile number. Just persist with us for a couple of minutes.
Checking your CNIC Number
In the previous article, we told you about the way to check your mobile number and in some methods, you’ll find your CNIC number in details sent to you. to shop for a sim you would like to possess a legitimate CNIC so once you check your mobile sim number details you’ll find your CNIC number.
Check CNIC Using Mobile Number
To check your CNIC number using your mobile number then you would like to follow some steps.
- The first thing to try to to is to open the Message app on your mobile .
- Next, you’ve got to send a blank message to 667.
- After sending a blank message you’ll receive a message with all the small print of your sim number.
- You will find your CNIC in there also so congrats you’ll check CNIC number from the received message.
- If the mobile you’ve got doesn’t allow you to send a blank message then just write anything within the message body and send it to 667.
This is an easy thanks to check all the small print about your mobile sim number and also to see your CNIC number.
Ufone users also can use the USSD code to seek out the mobile number details. Dial *336# then type 1. you’ll receive details about your registered number. Telenor customers can send a blank message to 7751 if they need to see their CNIC number.
In conclusion, you’ll use any of those ways to see your CNIC number using the mobile number. NADRA also provide the web system to see the status of your Computerized National card . you’ll use that also . However, if you would like to see it together with your number then the above-mentioned methods are best for you.