Reports said that Reports said that Huawei is planning to launch a phone supported with its own operating system later this year after Google stopped supporting Android on its phones following the recent ban.
The new smartphones, are expected to use the Hongmeng operating system.
Our sources revealed that the version of the operating system, designed for use on TVs, watches, and smartphones will be on August 9.
If Google again, will stop supporting the Huawei’s android devices, the program that runs the company’s phones is Hongmeng operating system. This means that the new versions of “Huawei” will not be able to access the “Google” applications as part of Android, “such as the maps” Google “or” YouTube “.
Previously, Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei said HongmengOS would be 60% faster than Android, but admitted the company still lacked a good app store.
He also pointed out that Hongmeng will be a global operating system distributed on multiple IoT devices, but the possibility of competing with “Android” or MacOS is a mistake at the moment.
A source told Global Times that the new operating system features encryption services to protect users’ privacy and prevent theft of personal data.
The source said: “Huawei’s new phones equipped with HongMeng system will appear in the fourth quarter of the year, with up to several million units in stores”.