Today, I’m getting to write this post just for those that are still wandering and unable to seek out out the way to enable dark mode for Google docs, sheets, and slides. We know, people love the dark theme, not due to its presumed battery-saving advantages but because they need the habit of reading in low-light, and during this condition, the dark mode isn’t putting any burden on their eyes.
How to Enable Dark Mode for Google Docs, Sheets, & Slides
Pakistani App “WorthyWalk” among ten Google Developer Student Club Challenge Winners
The below simple steps will guide you on how to set it for Docs, Sheets, or Slides on an Android phone:
- Open your app and tap on the “hamburger” lines in the upper left corner.
- Now tap on “Settings.”
- At the top of the page, there is a link to the theme. Tap on “Choose a theme” and now select either “Dark,” “Light,” or “System default.”
Google Helping Pakistanis avoid COVID-19 online security risks
In case you are using the dark mode but temporarily, you have to see your document in the light mode then you can do it from within the document:
- You need to select the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Now tap on “View in light theme.”
- If you want to go back to the dark mode, follow the same directions, and you are done!